Active Topics

Notices

Just to say THANKS to KaKaRoTo for developing PSFreedom and to MohammadAG & company for making it SO SIMPLE to use. Working like a charm!

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Legend For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
I just did some replacement graphics for this needy piece of code.
maybe one likes it.

All Credits fly out to Bash for the original design.
Respekt goes to KaKaRoTo for developing PSFreedom and to MohammadAG
Attached Files
File Type: zip psfreedom_optix.zip (474.6 KB, 223 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Persson View Post
Have any one use ps3 ftp server? where do i copy the games? asking because i canīt find them in Backup Manager

asking because they info i have get not working i dont have that dir on my ps3 jb whid nokia n900..
With the ps3 ftp you need to open the root and go to the hdd/game/ and then go to a file with like LNH12345 or something similar and in there there is a file called GAMEZ and thats where you can copy your games,

I only use this to store my larger games on a ntfs hdd, and out of respect of the developers this should not be used to copy pirated content.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
In fact, please DO NOT replace the .ko files, it might break payloads and will break the app itself, I'll add an option to make stuff permanent in the coming days.

I have started looking at C++/Qt, and might do a complete rewrite of the whole app in C++/Qt, this will reduce space needed by dependencies, reduce startup time, and CPU and mem usage
BTW, does this mean the new version works with 3.42?

Edit - just read the PSfreedom site and it apparently doesn't. Any way to revert back to 3.41?

Last edited by nax3000; 2010-09-20 at 21:12.

Hey MohammadAG i really thank u for ur job!

But r u going to release PSGroove with Apploader Payload for Nokia n900???

Really need it!

Last edited by TUHTA; 2010-09-21 at 00:15.

New PSFredom with loading backups without disc released,r u going to release it for n900?

Thank u a lot before!Dont STOP UR WORK!

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Uploaded a new package, it doesn't include anything new except for the use of startup image (you know.. ala fmms/settings/clock apps etc...).

It's not supported in Qt, so I was experimenting with something and it worked (I even added startup images for most stock apps, but that's offtopic here )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
thanks, great app.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Uploaded a new package, it doesn't include anything new except for the use of startup image (you know.. ala fmms/settings/clock apps etc...).

It's not supported in Qt, so I was experimenting with something and it worked (I even added startup images for most stock apps, but that's offtopic here )
Do you mean something like QSplashScreen?

how should i use it? i followed the istruction and succeeded on jailbreaking.backed up my games and everything ok.then i shut down from button..i have slim.. then open it again and an operation failed message appears when i open backup manager. i tried to opes ps freedom.check bd emulation.then connect it to ps3.turn it on.and the same error!operation failed.it only works when i remove the cable and follow the whole procedure from the beginning!

help me pleaseee