Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
Originally Posted by mannen View Post
So how do i open roms? when i press the Rom i get the open file thing but it says No files or maps....and i cant go back to a higher directory or anything....do i need to put them somewhere special?
You should normaly be able to choose the rom from inside DrNokSnes. Sounds to me you want to open the rom on your N900 by clicking the rom ...

I just see this on youtube : N900 running drnoksnes 20091213 nobody knows about the release ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1HldpVYbwI

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
CHeck my signature for the libzeemote stuff.

Also, anyone managed to get their wiimote working with the SNES extension attached? I'd like to use the Wii's SNES controllers that you can attach to the Wiimotes.

The Wiimote control app doesn't appear to work with them.
In Settings / zeemote configuration all i get is:

Confugred devices:
[ Type ] [ BDADDR ]

and on the right Scan and Test button... but putting the Wiimote in discovery mode (1+2) and pushing Scan doesn't do anything... Is anyone having this issue?

EDIT: oops BT was disabled, now it does scan with a bouncing progress bar but still no result...?

EDIT2: installing Wiicontrol and now it seems to link but with the class joystick linked it doesn't work at all and besides the cross on the main / classic wiimote it doesn't do much...

Last edited by R-R; 2009-12-14 at 16:26.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by tangs View Post
I just see this on youtube : N900 running drnoksnes 20091213 nobody knows about the release ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1HldpVYbwI
I'm working on it, though of course you'll have to wait, still want to try a few more video things and rework the control mappings dialog for more flexibility.

The existence of this thread is pretty hilarious considering DrNokSnes has been for ages on my site...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Is it just my device or does DrNokSnes lack in sound emulation? This was the first emulator I loaded up on my N900 and I noticed that some of the music in the games were missing some notes. Some of my favorite familiar tunes sounded very different. Maybe some of the channels are not fully emulated? Sorry if this has been discussed before or document somewhere.

The one game that is most noticeable is Dragon Warrior 1&2 where the opening them song only plays some notes every other few seconds. Another is Tetris Attack where moving puzzle pieces would sometimes have a sound effect and sometimes not.

thank you javispedro !
Could you tell us what will be the differents between the previous and this version ?
I think i noticed that the game in running the whole screen ? and maybe a better FPS ?

Let us know, I still didn't install DrNokSnes on my mobile, waiting for this release

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by unclepecos View Post
Is it just my device or does DrNokSnes lack in sound emulation? This was the first emulator I loaded up on my N900 and I noticed that some of the music in the games were missing some notes. Some of my favorite familiar tunes sounded very different. Maybe some of the channels are not fully emulated? Sorry if this has been discussed before or document somewhere.
All the channels are emulated; the quality is not on par with desktop emulators though (a lot of stuff has been simplified/removed from drpocketsnes). As for the missing samples you might want to try the cmd line version of the emulator and play with sample rates / buffer sizes.

Originally Posted by OptX View Post
I think it would be good for you to read that thread. It has been talked about that before. See post #47
Optx,

even looking at 47 I cant seem to find zeemote. Any help would be appreciated

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
... on my site...
Can see URL?

Tags
drnoksnes, emulator, games, snes, zeemote