Active Topics

Notices

me too, in addition to original 1, got 2 more...

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
People, stay calm.

Open Angry Birds. The first "world" called Poached Eggs is the free levels + the first level pack. I updated today and I still have 3 stars on all 63 levels.

What you see locked are the 2 new worlds that you will be able to buy soon.

Last edited by H3llb0und; 2010-07-17 at 06:18.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to H3llb0und For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
when you open first world(poached eggs) swipe screen from right to left and there is your level 1 pack missions you purchased

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
when you open first world swipe screen from right to left and there is you level 1 pack levels
Thanks I forgot to mention that.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 1,700 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Cambridge, MA, USA
Originally Posted by H3llb0und View Post
People, stay calm.

Open Angry Birds. The first "world" called Poached Eggs is the free levels + the first level pack. I updated today and I still have 3 stars on all 63 levels.

What you see locked are the 2 new worlds that you will be able to buy soon.
Thanks - I should have messed with it more before making the cranky post above. It works now. Sorry to be abusive.

no thanks posts have already been deleted and people given warnings for pirating iphone levels, it is illegal

ok if thats your argument then that means every Xbox360 owner who as CoD4 as the right to pirate Call of Duty 4 on PC as they already purchased it on another platform.
some how i dont think so lol

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sepehrsfmech View Post
the update was yesterday.
and i even tested for rovio and it still is under development
I have no idea what you are talking about, please don't make things up. The level packs 2 and 3 are in the Ovi Store submission queue with Maemo QA already passed, just waiting for the Ovi side to publish them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
So can someone please just clarify something. Tonight on my Nokia N900 I received an angry birds update, downloaded it, I now have "mighty hoax' and "above danger" showing. The message says "Available at Ovi Store" so I have gone there and its says "sorry this item is no longer available"???? SO when do you think it will be available or are they just teasing me??

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by teashyb View Post
So can someone please just clarify something. Tonight on my Nokia N900 I received an angry birds update, downloaded it, I now have "mighty hoax' and "above danger" showing. The message says "Available at Ovi Store" so I have gone there and its says "sorry this item is no longer available"???? SO when do you think it will be available or are they just teasing me??
Reading is allowed. Miika just said:
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
The level packs 2 and 3 are in the Ovi Store submission queue with Maemo QA already passed, just waiting for the Ovi side to publish them.

Tags
get an iphone, iphone, pointless wait