Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Coming from the Diarrhea Poster himself. Excellent!
That might be true. But I'm trying to not get personal and making fun of other humans(other than myself) . If you want to say somthing to me, Lumiaman or any other member, say it. But working as a cheerleader is simply lame.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
That might be true. But I'm trying to not get personal and making fun of other humans(other than myself) . If you want to say somthing to me, Lumiaman or any other member, say it. But working as a cheerleader is simply lame.
Again, you commenting on the posting habits of others is priceless. Give tmo a break. Thanks!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Again, you commenting on the posting habits of others is priceless. Give tmo a break. Thanks!
Thank you, that's my job. We need to have some boundaries. So you putting your own posts higher than mine?

We need to have some boundaries.
In your case, we need a max number of posts per day. So, by my calculations, you can't post again till April. See you then!

In your case, we need a max number of posts per day. So, by my calculations, you can't post again till April. See you then!
Your post are so much better than mine. Keep it up. See you April.

See you April.
Cool, thanks for your compliance. Tmo will surely enjoy the noise-free next few months. Enjoy your vacation!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
working as a cheerleader is simply lame.
A sign of the times. Sadly, some people feel some kind of emotional connection to corporations, and are prepared to enter battle on their behalf. GO TEAM APPLE! NO, GO TEAM GOOGLE! NO, GO TEAM MS!

What next? Rollerball?

My website

GitHub

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
What next? Rollerball?
Death Race... sponsored by Nokia® Connecting People™

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I doubt anyone here is loyal to one or that company. Seems like everyone has had several devices from different manufacturers. But this is a stock thread, we are loyal to our money, no matter what the color of the horse!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Death Race... sponsored by Nokia® Connecting People™
I'm not sure that 'Connecting People' is in the true spirit of Death Race. How about this:

My website

GitHub

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha