Active Topics

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Catwalk EOS?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Apple is doing a nokia in the mobile area The BIG fail has just begun. Luckly for apple, the have a computer area also.

During 2015 will windows 8 and iOS have the same market shares

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nokia finally doing some money Q4. But the overall sales decreased, plus no payouts to stock owners.

Is it good, is it bad or is it ugly?

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-01-24 at 12:05.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Apple is doing a nokia in the mobile area
Prove it. Last I checked, they sold more phones than Nokia. Nokia was profitable only due to Nokia Siemens pulling its weight for the first time in such a massive way instead of losing, per usual. And Apple's issue isn't sales or lack of distribution like Nokia.

So prove your statement. It's too vague and full of puerile speculation.

The BIG fail has just begun. Luckly for apple, the have a computer area also.
And Nokia has many other divisions too. Apple's issue is a lot deeper than you're probably capable of pinpointing.

During 2015 will windows 8 and iOS have the same market shares
More than Symbian/Jolla/Firefox OS/Ubuntu? Again, be specific.

By 2015, Windows Phone 8 will invariably be replaced. I'm quite sure you meant Windows Phone, no number needed.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Prove it. Last I checked, they sold more phones than Nokia. Nokia was profitable only due to Nokia Siemens pulling its weight for the first time in such a massive way instead of losing, per usual. And Apple's issue isn't sales or lack of distribution like Nokia.

So prove your statement. It's too vague and full of puerile speculation.

And Nokia has many other divisions too. Apple's issue is a lot deeper than you're probably capable of pinpointing.

More than Symbian/Jolla/Firefox OS/Ubuntu? Again, be specific.

By 2015, Windows Phone 8 will invariably be replaced. I'm quite sure you meant Windows Phone, no number needed.

Just look at the history! All great things comes to an end.

yes, I mean windows phone.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...90N17W20130125

Other than that I'm struggling to see how Microsoft has in any way saved Nokia from drowning, more like shot the boat full of holes and filled it full of lead.

rgds

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01..._8_blame_game/

This can't bode well for what is such an obvious attempt at creating an ecosystem based around phone (Nokia/WP8) locked to a failing desktop (Microsoft/TPM) strategy.

rgds

ps. Lumiaman was spotted skulking around in the active users viewing this thread.

TPM, Trusting in a false sense of security.

Nokia kickin' a*s!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-in-doubt.html

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Nobody
If only they'll bring back phones with hardware keyboards, Nokia will reign supreme for another 15 years.
This. People seem to think that way too often.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha