Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I don't know where it came from. All I saw was a retraction on Engadget.

My point. Show me an official origin for that statement. Period.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
All I saw was a retraction on Engadget.
That's where it came from. So?

So simply stated, you have no proof despite asking for some.

I delivered, you cannot. Next time you ever ask for proof, be ready to provide it yourself. If you cannot do what you ask in return, it's better to never ask for it.

Verstehen? Bis dann.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
So simply stated, you have no proof despite asking for some.

I delivered, you cannot. Next time you ever ask for proof, be ready to provide it yourself. If you cannot do what you ask in return, it's better to never ask for it.

Verstehen? Bis dann.
this is not about proof. it's more about your aggressive and rude behaviour which just don't understand. i didn't do anything wrong. i didn't know nokia ever published sales figures for individual devices. you provided me with a link thank you for that. as for n900 sales figures, there's a number that i chose to believe and you chose to doubt. fine, too. - why is it now you keep harrassing me and make me responsible for your not believing? wtf do you want?

Originally Posted by benny1967
instead of keeping up this pointless discussion, why don't you link to those sales numbers? them being available means there's a source of information about nokia i missed so far. (i googled before i wrote my last post about not knowing these numbers.)
To which I answered, listed. Then I asked for the same.

You've not delivered. You called it pointless, I proved my stance.

Do the same. Call me rude all you wish. But if I can answer, prove and then ask and then request the same level of proof and that's considered rude, then don't ask.

You've delineated any discussion and now you've personalized it to a point where it will forever be pointless for you to continue because you fail to see one simple goshdarn thing.

Prove what you're saying. I did. A retraction from Engadget - which, all of a sudden is credible by you people, but not normally since it's much maligned since it's supposedly an "American blog" - then which is it?

The magic number you've decided to believe in support your stance. I ask for proof, you cannot deliver. Now you want to make it all about being rude? You're definitely not one to talk - you've had to explain quite a few times why you're seen as rude.

I'm just asking for proof. You asked for it, I gave it to you.

Do me the courtesy of doing the same; or acknowledge that you cannot do the same via official Nokia links like I have.

That's all there is to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Ok, that's been a touching exchange where two guys pretty much bare-their-all in attempts to reach across and pull each other from their comfort zones...

...hug it out, you two

Ps: that was also the first thought that came to mind about using engadget as source....
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 186 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ogahyellow View Post
So then why regress to a step 1 product with MeeGo???
Well calling it MeeGo step 5 wouldn't make much sense either? (Where are the previous MeeGo steps?)

Anyway, I don't think much code needs to be thrown away.

I just don't think Nokia knows what to do with it at all.
Me neither. But I'd think they have enough chips left to figure out.

Tags
fanboy denial