Active Topics

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I don't really understand what Btinput makes "easier" (as stated in the description) then.
Yes you are correct in what BtInput does, the default N9 bluetooth interface doesn't support HID devices for some ridiculous reason..

I look forward to seeing what you can do with the NFC sticker as well, it's promising although theoretical for the moment. And I look forward to reading your report on the housing you built.
Apparently its been shipped today! I just finished my training for the Olympics job, so I got some more free time

By the way, the NUU Minikey clicks are really loud. I find them to be too loud actually, it would be impossible to use it during a conference or a meeting, it's too clicky (sounds like a mechanical blue cherry switch keyboard!). I think the keyboard of the N900 was just clicky enough, the sound was very well balanced. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell my N9 that the keyboard is an AZERTY. No success yet.
Yeah it is slightly loud, im sure it'll get softer over time, TBH it feels solid which is why I like it, its hardly ever COMPLETELY quiet in areas even conferences so some clicking wont be that noticeable :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Any news here? :]

I look eagerly forward to hearing more about this keyboard holder and your project to set an automated pairing system with ProfileMatic.

Any news here? :]

I look eagerly forward to hearing more about this keyboard holder and your project to set an automated pairing system with ProfileMatic.
Sorry mate, been just too busy to do anything, real life is kicking my *** atm, flu and ear aches and training for olympics jobs, not been able to have much free time

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

No problem, I was just asking. You're still around there and that means the project is not dead.

I wish you a swift recovery.

Come on GOW, London 2012 is over now!

Come on GOW, London 2012 is over now!
Paralympics mate

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Too bad they don't broadcast it here in France (well, actually I'm in Scotland currently, but hey).

Too bad they don't broadcast it here in France (well, actually I'm in Scotland currently, but hey).
Its been broadcasted worldwide! LOL

The head of the IOC is French!

IOC - International Olympic Comittee

My Contributions

The paralympics are not broadcasted worldwide on public channels, no. There are probably some streaming links though.

Isn't he Belgian? Anyway, you'll soon have four years for giving your thoughts about the case/keyboard holder, I can't wait!

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
This may make the N955 an even more interesting prospect:

http://www.sw-box.com/kiBoard-2nd-Ge...gn=%20kiboard2

combines the bluetooth keyboard in the OP, with a battery charger. From what I can see, the charge to port (from ac/dc to keyboard) is at the top in relation to an n9, and the charge out port (from battery to n9) is at the bottom.

If this could be swapped around, this could definitely be an interesting candidate, as it includes the inbuilt charging battery, unsure what capacity though.

Tags
nokia n955