Active Topics

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Still... *sigh*

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Still... *sigh*
biggest of them all?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
yes, yes the biggest shark.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Biggest flop, maybe.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Looking good, Nokia!

Name:  nok-130403.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  22.7 KB

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
lol, very nice.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Still... *sigh*
I beleive in Elop. This is because soon Kim Jong Un will be world leader and he will only allow people to use mobiles with Windows Phone.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-04-03 at 16:50.

according to the marketing survey discussed in this blog http://communities-dominate.blogs.co...t-lumia-a.html, it does not look good at all for nokia.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by cheve View Post
according to the marketing survey discussed in this blog http://communities-dominate.blogs.co...t-lumia-a.html, it does not look good at all for nokia.
Agree. Doesn't look for Nokia. But that is the biggest troll blog I've ever seen Not even I could do a better troll blog even if i tried for centuries.

These is an Anti-Nokia-fan-boy running that blog. Never seen anything good related to nokia from that blog. don't trust people that only just wright good stuff or only vad stuff. This ONLY BAD stuff. Nothing good comes of that. But sure it always good to see him crying

Isn't he an old Nokian?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-04-10 at 17:47.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Agree. Doesn't look for Nokia. But that is the biggest troll blog I've ever seen Not even I could do a better troll blog even if i tried for centuries.

These is an Anti-Nokia-fan-boy running that blog. Never seen anything good related to nokia from that blog. don't trust people that only just wright good stuff or only vad stuff. This ONLY BAD stuff. Nothing good comes of that. But sure it always good to see him crying

Isn't he an old Nokian?
for sure that guy seems to write with passion. Trolling or not, one can not argue with the published(may be also verified) data -- Nokia is clearly selling less units in an overall expanding market ; so that would not be too good for the bottom line.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha