Active Topics

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
what does any of the above mean?

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
If we're going by 'use = meaning' my n900 is a thingumy.

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
Originally Posted by mysticrokks View Post
what does any of the above mean?
There is nothing above your post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ioan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ioan View Post
There is nothing above your post.
That gave me a good laugh.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Point out where. I'll wait.
http://europe.nokia.com/EUROPE_NOKIA...bg-756x311.jpg

Where does that say iPhone killer?

Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Where does that say iPhone killer?
It say that it is a phone and therefore potentially a iphone killer
wouldn't there be so many bugs, battery drain, reboots, missing features, useless hardware as the front camera.....

Originally Posted by farmatito View Post
It say that it is a phone and therefore potentially a iphone killer
wouldn't there be so many bugs, battery drain, reboots, missing features, useless hardware as the front camera.....
That's quite a leap in assumption. And also a very personally biased point of view.

The n900 is alot of things to alot of people, to me it is a mobile phone, with good internet skills and ohh an FM transmitter i just love showing off with it.

at the discussion above^^
clearly it does not in any way shape or form, say anything about the iphone...my brother has the 3gs, and honestly although his games are much beter (for now), when we compared them the n900 was soo much beter, ecspecially in terms of battery 'drain'.....

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
fatal - i have watched nokia officials talking about the n900- saying that apps will die out and its all about having full browser functionality as you can do with a full browser all them apps for free any way- the whole point of this device is to be allways connected. and an advancement in a phone- other ways of communicating etc.

he said "thers a briowser for that" this has now propagated the net and is the header for countless reviews. this is a direct hit on apples "theres an app for that

point being making comparisons to the ipod and being more advanced.

by doing this they are classing it as a potential replacement for an iphone- therefore a phone.

even the one add you have posted- in which there are loads of others states first
ITS A PHONE.

this thread is all about embarrased fan boys saying its not nokias fault for you buying this portable computer because nokia never marketed as a phone.

its so fan boys can get out of the fact it doesnt perform adequately at certain functions.

get over it guys the majority of people that buy this gadget(and the vast)- will be buying it as there primary phone, therefore it should have to perform like one.

i like it- in fact i love it- i keep doing more and more stuff on the browser its great.. today i was on it waiting about and i forget about everything around me as if i was on a laptop- for a big fan of apple and android for there ui and fuctionality- i have never ever felt like that with a phone.the main gripe i have is the gps, and battery life(ironic when its marketed for doing so much , but to do it all you need to be connected- which off course drains the battery harder)- sort that out and it does what it says on the tin- others tho are used to having a nicer phone UI. and fair play for them to complain that it isnt up to it..

Last edited by mysticrokks; 2010-01-07 at 21:54.

Tags
communicator, computaphone!, foad abill, its a computer!, its a phone!