Active Topics

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Ok, here is my entry for the competition local attractions.I first thought about posting a pic of my girlfriend. But than I decided to post a pic of a local attraction I'm also willing to share ....

Last edited by Fellfrosch; 2019-03-26 at 07:18.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Hep,

Thanks very much Mosen for this theme and I must say that every picture I have taken the previous competitions are taken from the yard where I live... So it was difficult to come up with new items of local attraction.

Anyway, this month have been dark and rainy but today blue sky was also here with little clouds... First i looked up and then down... and I found something... Picture is not perfect but it doesn't hurt the story behind it...

...which is a beautiful song by a Finnish artist telling about sustainable love.

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/kaksi...two-trees.html <- Lyrics and tube-link...

N9 with stock software... As usually...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Last edited by catbus; 2019-03-24 at 18:55.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Picture coming soon TM . . . sharing has been broken on my Xperia X for a while, so gotta upload the old-fashioned way.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
sharing has been broken on my Xperia X for a while
Can you elaborate, please? I have never used any "sharing" when posting pictures to TMO. Only clicked on the "Advanced" button, then "Manage Attachments".

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Ok, here is my entry for the competition local attractions.I first thought about posting a pic of my girlfriend. But than I decided to post a pic of a local attraction I'm also willing to share ....

https://ib3gk7ocfrdjfrk3.myfritz.net...est_3_2019.jpg
Maybe i'm only one but can't see Your picture? Once saw that bottle of beer, i think, but normally nothing... If i click this link above, picture is ok... Maybe something wrong with my software or network... Anyone else have same? Or, am i alone?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
You are not alone.

--edit
Oh, and this pic is not an entry for the competition (just to make it clear)
Attached Images

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2019-03-26 at 15:04. Reason: not an entry

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Can you elaborate, please? I have never used any "sharing" when posting pictures to TMO. Only clicked on the "Advanced" button, then "Manage Attachments".
The "sharing" I write of specifically in this case is using the jockr app's flickr sharing plugin to post images from gallery to Flickr. But it's not just that . . .

Unfortunately, sharing in general got broken on my device at some point. Can't share pictures to MMS, email, etc. Or contact info, for that matter. When I try to share a picture, card, etc., I see no accounts available for sharing even though they are there.

I can receive pictures just fine, whether by mms or email. Contact cards too. If I were a frequent picture texter, I'd have probably already reflashed sailfish, but I'm not, so I haven't.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Maybe i'm only one but can't see Your picture? Once saw that bottle of beer, i think, but normally nothing... If i click this link above, picture is ok... Maybe something wrong with my software or network... Anyone else have same? Or, am i alone?
I forgot that outdated browsers didn't work with my nextcloud. Sorry for that. Uploaded the pic to imgbb.com. Should now work for anybody.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Can you share the taste online? Really should get the taste and not just a glimpse of this picture? Very hard to form an opinion. It seems kind thick liquid.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Can you share the taste online? Really should get the taste and not just a glimpse of this picture? Very hard to form an opinion. It seems kind thick liquid.
Weizenbier is a very old style, originating from germanic tribal times.
It predates Pilsner by centuries. It is a bit thicker because of less filtering than others. And has a much shorter shelf-life than highly filtered styles.
The name Weisse / Weissbier / Whitebeer is in comparison to historically very dark beers.

This is general info about Weissbier.

Here you can buy Alpirsbacher.

EDIT But mind the special way to pour it in your glass

No idea of the detailed taste of this brand, Fellfrosch might elaborate. I prefer "Helles" because i can drink much more of it. With Weissbier i feel full after two bottles, also the noticeable yeast taste is not mine.

Last edited by mosen; 2019-03-26 at 12:06.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, competition