Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Germany
Questions:
Your buttongraphics are png?
Which Dimensions?

An app-browser would be a nice feature.
So you don't have to know which "command" launches wich app.

@vims: Yes, they are png files, the dimensions are currently 130x130

An app-browser... I would have no idea where to look for one in python... And building one myself would be a complete ***** at the moment... Right now I'm completely redesigning the configuration tool before I go any further (As you can see, a dialog box with more dialogs simply doesn't cut the mustard). I will work on that browser, it would be very practical for users. Thanks for the suggestion

The Following User Says Thank You to Aisu For This Useful Post:
I don't wish to create any more new threads for iTablet, but I have version 0.05 out, please check it out here:

http://geekpenguin.blogspot.com/2007...ablet-005.html

Completely revamped configuration utility, 100% finger friendly

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aisu For This Useful Post:
New video of v0.05 I should get a better camera, though... or take lessons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klePG4V2Ir4

I for one would like to see more icons. You'd probably have to make the icons smaller to do that. Maybe you could give us the option of adding more icons and the option to change the scale of the icons.

good work!
neil

Hmmm, another great idea

So much work to do! Thanks a lot, will see about it soon.

I have downloaded some iphone icons from ModMyiFone.com but they are all much smaller than the ones you used (although many of them appear to be the same icon you used). What size are yours? Did you resize standard sized iphone icons? How?
Neil

Originally Posted by nspeer View Post
I have downloaded some iphone icons from ModMyiFone.com but they are all much smaller than the ones you used (although many of them appear to be the same icon you used). What size are yours? Did you resize standard sized iphone icons? How?
Neil
Earlier he mentions that the icons are 130 x 130 (pixels). You should be able to resize the icons using an image manipulation program such as GIMP.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
New video of v0.05 I should get a better camera, though... or take lessons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klePG4V2Ir4
Aisu, you've got my head turning with each update...as soon as I see it I have to go install it and try it out! I saw the release of .05, and just now got home to give it a go.

Hmmm...I had to look at the video again, because at first, I couldn't figure out how to make the settings part work. Then, I realized that in my version, I can't see any text 'tags' to touch. Just a black screen.

The 'hotspots' are there, tho. I know because just playing around, I touched the black screen and 'voila', I could see the interface, and it worked (that is, image changed successfully)! So, have I missed a setting...perhaps it's black text on a black background? Or is it a new feature...stealth mode? That'd be cool. Re-install? I will, tomorrow.

Seriously, I've said it before. Great app. Thanks for making the tablet fun! And, I love where (I hope) you are going with it (allowing resizing and changing of the grid, yes?)

I look forward to seeing the next head-turning model on the showroom floor!

Last edited by Greyghost; 2007-12-19 at 08:11.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Germany
VEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICE!

Direct support for the existing iphone-icons wpuld be nice...
But I don't know which file-format apple uses... *g