Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Yeah your right but I find them to be really slow in charging anyone recommend a desktop charger that does a faster job?
They are NOT really slow in charging if you just automatically stick the charger in the corner somewhere and have several batteries and start charging a new one whenever you take out an old one. My experience is that it takes a few hours to charge one.

You are probably next going to say that batteries are too expensive to have several of them.

Do a power search on Scud batteries to find cheap batteries that are better than the Nokia originals.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
They are NOT really slow in charging if you just automatically stick the charger in the corner somewhere and have several batteries and start charging a new one whenever you take out an old one. My experience is that it takes a few hours to charge one.

You are probably next going to say that batteries are too expensive to have several of them.

Do a power search on Scud batteries to find cheap batteries that are better than the Nokia originals.
No you are right, the problem is I have to many batteries and that is the problem there is a que forming to get them charged!

well there was a que, there all chargd now as my beloved n900 is with Nokia, hopefully getting it's usb port repaired!!