Active Topics

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
there's always some way to do this stuff with qmake. edit the pro file and add the libs like this:

INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/
#t:\ is mapped to /scratchbox/ on my VMware machine; seems to work fine like this
LIBS += -ldl t:\users\lance\targets\HARMATTAN_ARMEL\usr\lib\lib mkcal.so
LIBS += -ldl t:/users/lance/targets/HARMATTAN_ARMEL/usr/lib/libkcalcoren.so
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/kcalcoren
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/mkcal

sorry some ******* gave your thread a bad rating and tagged it...
Some people just don't realise that although my initial questions were reasonably simple, some of them are quite complex, it's not a simple google (if it was why the F would i wait for people to reply to this thread?)

Thanks for that I can get scratchbox to bind to another folder on my host system (I'm using scratchbox in a Linux VM). I've successfully compiled it and thats not a problem anymore I have the libraries and they are fine.

FYI - my ultimate goal is to have some sort of XML databinding from a XSD file or a WSDL file. To that end I've been looking at Apache Axis2c, xmlbeansxx, wsdlpull, xmlplus and KDSoap and recently WSO2 WSF CPP (which is built upon Axis2C).

However currently my biggest issue is that I am unable to step into the libraries I have created, there appear to be no debug symbols, even though when I built the libraries I specified the -ggdb option to the compiler. And I am unable to get Qt Creator to point to the sources I have. And even when I do step through each char* field just shows 'Unavailable synchronous data'

If I could at least step through the code it would be handy or even see the values within the variables instead of just a memory address.

If you have any idea how to solve this then I'd be happy to try it.

Thanks

Tags
google_ffs, jfgi!