Ok.. I'll see what I can do. I'm going to build the newer version of emelfm2 than I found at the ubuntu site.. give you the newest one (if it works).

I really need someone with a debian host/shell to let me have an account so I can setup a debian apt repository to make installing packages I build easy .
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
If you want to go the easy way for file hosting for now before you get a repo set up, i'd use rapidshare or mediafire, thare pritty relyable for large files.
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

Emelfm2 compiles fine for me.. I'm learning how to build my own deb package that actually works (the scratchbox doesn't like either checkinstall or debuild; debuild due to fakeroot problems and checkinstall i have no idea..)

Once i get a deb for that it should be good.

Source files for qemu, gnome-python (python-gconf), and dosemu are available in the debian source repo's... those should be pretty easy..

I'll tar them all up when I'm done and send you the link.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:

Tags
debian, deblet