Active Topics

Notices

thaks dude for such a useful application ..

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
OMG. I just tested this app and it works! Sent me 2 sms with last fix and current fix gps location and 2 emails with 2 sets of fron and back photos! amazing.

Can it send me a text when my wife is a the supermarket, so I can tell her to not forget the shampoo.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikec For This Useful Post:
tested and working, sent me two sms's but no emails, so did half the job. The gps co-ordinated were pretty accurate, told me i was at my neighbours house haha. havent tested the remove simcard feature yet. Good work buddy !

Great app! Thank you!
But configuration wizard does not accept emails with hyphen in it! Please, fix it.

it would be awesome if it confirmed the ip aswell, then you could shell to the device, even better if during reporting it disabled wifi and only allowed network connections.

Is it possible to send notifications automatically when anew SIM card was inserted?

Yes, I am trying to enable the network connection in the background, but there seem to be a bug in GConf libraries and it is pretty complicated using dbus. I got it half working, hopefully it is coming soon.

tested and working, sent me two sms's but no emails, so did half the job. The gps co-ordinated were pretty accurate, told me i was at my neighbours house haha. havent tested the remove simcard feature yet. Good work buddy !
For now, you must have correct settings in network connections, so it can have access to the internet, for the reason above

Yes, you can configure that, there is such option

does it send the phone number of the other simcard? could it bd added?
I will add it today I will probably make an update this night with more functionalities and minor fixes.

Last edited by rachol; 2010-04-17 at 07:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to rachol For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rachol View Post
Yes, I am trying to enable the network connection in the background, but there seem to be a bug in GConf libraries and it is pretty complicated using dbus. I got it half working, hopefully it is coming soon.

For now, you must have correct settings in network connections, so it can have access to the internet, for the reason above
At the time of using the app, I was connected to a 3.5G network but still no emails?