Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
You don't search once and give up. You hunt for it for a few weeks and are quick. You save your search. You use different search terms. Ofcourse it is a good deal, and its getting more known. On eBay you can find it. Maybe not in US, search at whole world, it doesn't cost much to send it to US. But be careful with Christmas season. Also, the Buy & Sell forum here is a good place to hunt.

The Following User Says Thank You to allnameswereout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by skatebiker View Post
And what about Hike ?
http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/hike/
This is a simple application it accepts self-scanned .jpg / .png maps up till 12 MB size.
I made a small PHP script to convert Oziexplorer .map files to calibration files.
Unfortunately no further versions are updated since Sep 2008.
But the application works, ideal for hiking, bike tours or inflight flight tracking.
Hi, I am interested in this script, perhaps I can create a python version of it, so it can run on the tablet itself. Would you mind sharing it?

how to measure my backyard with nokia n800 , i-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPS Receiver and maemo mapper

Tags
applications, free, gps, routing, voice-guided