Posts: 42 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by MamoriNoTenshi View Post
Is just impossible... Sony wont let any hacker to hack on a PS3. Hack it and in less than a month Sony will make an awesome update with epic features to cover the real thing.
how naive you are

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Is just impossible... Sony wont let any hacker to hack on a PS3. Hack it and in less than a month Sony will make an awesome update with epic features to cover the real thing.
Patching this would mean that every ps3 game ever made would stop working.

Am waiting on the ban wave lol

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2011-01-10 at 23:46.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
ps3 being jailbraked! sony can remotely disable jailbraked console check this link:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/11/re...ilbroken-ps3s/

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
but if i find u using pirated game *incase ure wrong*, i'll spank the **** outta u..
deal?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
trouble is sony is just like nintendo and microsoft know what your ps3 is up to and they'll just block it if it's doing naughty things

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Custom firmware(s) are already released into the wild
Too little too late SONY, bring back my Linux Also I want more video codecs and support for VCD play back hahahah.

Sony will not disable PS3's they will be sued so badly the company will go bust and every known gamer will move to xbox 360. Instead they will release a new PS3 that can use the old root keys up to a certain date and a new root key. It's what they did with the PSP every time it got hacked they released a new revision. But really this is the best thing that ever happened to PS3 this will make it sell more than any exclusive ever out for it...

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
The cynic in me says the PS3 has been out long enough now that Sony will turn a blind eye to this, I mean, if it helps sales...

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ staffordshire, uk
so would we get banned for homebrewin it i really like my ps3 but i'd hate to get banned

It's not often the stuff i type is helpful/useful so say thanks if it is