Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
It's on the todo, as well as scrolling (marquee) text when the text doesn't fit but I'm not sure how to do that.

Clicking the album art opens the music player btw.

The code contains a mafw wrapper that's useful to QML developers, https://github.com/harmattan/system-.../mafwwrapper.h

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
You are amazing man. You can do anything with N9 and its UI. Awesome

Interesting stuff! But had uninstall due to it appering even without the player opening, already had too many plugins installed :P, too cluttered.

And oh by the way, really like the new repo installation method. Certainly much easier to install and uninstall. It's just amazing! Thanks

MohammadAG,

I noticed two small issues while using system-UI-Music-Controls:

(1) when I first installed the program, I then started the native music player. There was a long update while the music player loaded so that the album art and everything could be prepped for the statusbar menu. PROBLEM: some of the album art in my collection was broken--not much, maybe 10 to 15 covers--by the process. I might be unique with this problem, but I wanted to let you know.

(2) I later added some music to my collection, but the newly added tracks do not have album art thumbnails within the statusbar menu, just the default cover. The songs that were in my collection at the beginning still have the statusbar thumbnail covers working correctly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting, and refreshing, but I couldn't get the thumbnail cover art for the new songs to appear in the Music Control applet. Is there an easy terminal code to trigger the album art search for the applet that we can run after adding new music? The thumbnail album art is such a nice touch, I don't want to lose it.

Thanks.

gente¡ no los puedo hacer funcionar al mod en la vercion 1.3 istalo los toggles con tweak y no puedo despues instalaro me dice que que tengo problemas con el system-ui alguna idea desde ya muchas gracias¡:c onfused::c onfused:
veo si puedo despues subir alguna imagen o algo¡

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
Originally Posted by fedegre View Post
gente¡ no los puedo hacer funcionar al mod en la vercion 1.3 istalo los toggles con tweak y no puedo despues instalaro me dice que que tengo problemas con el system-ui alguna idea desde ya muchas gracias¡:c onfused::c onfused:
veo si puedo despues subir alguna imagen o algo¡
-
-
what version of system-ui using??? (Qual versão do system-ui esta usando ???)

License switched to closed source and source deleted, personal reasons.

system-ui-music-controls 0.2 can be configured to auto hide when music's stopped.

Edit the config file ~/.config/MohammadAG/system-ui-music-controls.conf and add:
Code:
[main]
hide-on-all-stopped=true
A quick way to do this (as user, not root!)

Code:
mkdir -p ~/.config/MohammadAG
echo -e "[main]\nhide-on-all-stopped=true" > ~/.config/MohammadAG/system-ui-music-controls.conf
Remember that you'll need v0.2 of the incepted repo to upgrade: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85438

Last edited by MohammadAG; 2012-07-29 at 08:37.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
MAG doing the echo gives a directory doesn't exist error... I couldn't find it with a manual search too as /.config only has dir Nokia in it

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Verry good, thank.