Active Topics

Notices

Did not read the whole thread, so i dont know if this is known or helpful for the backend:
http://finalrewind.org/projects/Trav...-DeutscheBahn/

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Hello,

I'd like to see another backend - for Czech website idos (idos.cz or mobile.idos.cz) that deals with bus, metro, tram and train transportation. I think I could try to make it myself, but I don't know what is the proper way of making Fahrplan backends. So, is there any documentation for that?

(if this isn't the right thread to ask for this, please at least PM me, thank you)

I also just started to work on fahrplan (as well as with C++), so I am not yet very experienced with the program code. But I was able to change minor things and repack it.
So if you want to write a backend yourself, give it a go. I suggest to copy and modify an existing one.
When it works I can give you a hand and add it to the official app.

Originally Posted by gunni View Post
Did not read the whole thread, so i dont know if this is known or helpful for the backend:
http://finalrewind.org/projects/Trav...-DeutscheBahn/
That page locks great. I wish we would have an interface like that for every train schedule provider. I am not going to look into it right now as I am busy with other things right now, but maybe later.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
I just made an harmattan icon for fahrplan.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Hello everybody,
can somebody help me with the Fahrplan? The app can find a route to the destination target, but I get an error message if I try to look the details. It happens only with DB.

Posts: 241 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
same here mandorin. I think the DB has changed its webpage in some way, this has already happened before but was fixed by the developer. Maybe you want to contact him...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I can confirm this too with version 0.0.26 (and using DB)
The message "Beim Öffnen der Details ist ein Fehler aufgetreten" is displayed when trying to open the details for a connection.

Btw. i like the new busy indications

@ NightShift79, may i use your nice icon to create one for faenza icon set? because this is the set i'm using at the moment...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
hi caco3,

how did you solve the problem with the undefined qtmaemo5 type "QMaemo5ListPickSelector" (i've read you post in the nokia developer forum )?

i've added a parser for VmsDe (http://www.vms-aktuell.de/vmsMobile/...ST?language=de) but i'm getting the same error like you did.
could you give me a hint please?

cheers
jens

Originally Posted by JensU View Post
hi caco3,

how did you solve the problem with the undefined qtmaemo5 type "QMaemo5ListPickSelector" (i've read you post in the nokia developer forum )?

i've added a parser for VmsDe (http://www.vms-aktuell.de/vmsMobile/...ST?language=de) but i'm getting the same error like you did.
could you give me a hint please?
jens
Sadly I was not able to solve it, also nobody could give me a hint.
I am only able to compile it for the device but not for the simulator.

I might have a look into the DB problem later, but have no time this week.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
About the DB problem, i cant reproduce it with my device. i think its somehow releated to 3g but i'm not 100% sure.

i currently porting and rewriting stuff for harmattan.
(see the branch in svn). And using newer methods for the connection to the server. hopefully this will fix the problem.

@NightShift79:

thanks for the icon, Could you provide me with the source of the icon? i need a png and svg image for it.

@JensU:

is the problem with the simulator? i think its not possible to use the maemo5 specific stuff with the simulator.
And to be honest i never used it. i always compile and run it on the physical device directly. With the new codebase (started with harmattan), i planning a Desktop "target" to compile to, mainly for developing and testing purpose of the different backends.

To port it to other targets like Harmattan, you anyway have to get rid of the QMaemo5... stuff. So this will solve the issue with the simulator problem.

I now also got my N950, so please let me know when you need somebody for testing!
and more...