Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

So this means GPS will also work on Nitdroid... right?

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
I can't get off flight mode. I tried the flight mode off, then restart, but it does not work.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
I can't get off flight mode. I tried the flight mode off, then restart, but it does not work.
Are you using N12? This got fixed long ago...

menu --> devtools --> terminal emulator
while in NITDroid's terminal, execute:
Code:
su
rr
wait for 2 mins and you shall be back online

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Are you using N12? This got fixed long ago...

menu --> devtools --> terminal emulator
while in NITDroid's terminal, execute:
Code:
su
rr
wait for 2 mins and you shall be back online
N12_UMay

Tried the rr, but it had no effect. Thanks anyway

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I am ready to post instructions on how to get Sensed in N12 but I fear that I'll have to post a link to a paid app which got removed from the market (it's not Fancy Widget at all) so...is this possible?
hahahaha! I think that some members here do have some minimal skills about using google.
I tried to test itching-thumb but the phone froze. I don't know why. I think i did not put the right preferences.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Did you disable PIN Code check under Maemo???

Ok Guys, I'm going to have a sleep. I hope to see good news here tomorrow when i'll be awake. Good Night and Have a good week too!

Last edited by Boemien; 2011-07-10 at 21:37.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
That's the best post I've read Boemin, I swear to god I forgot how does sleeping feel, too much travelling! I only had 3 hours of sleep yesterday so I'll just gunna put my N niiiiinehuundred *yawn* aside *snoring effect*...

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
hahahaha! I think that some members here do have some minimal skills about using google.
I tried to test itching-thumb but the phone froze. I don't know why. I think i did not put the right preferences.

Did you disable PIN Code check under Maemo???

Ok Guys, I'm going to have a sleep. I hope to see good news here tomorrow when i'll be awake. Good Night and Have a good week too!
Thats it written on my gingerbread something. Why not add this info on the wiki page?

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Im installing nitdroid on the emmc whats the file name of the latest image at http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/

Originally Posted by HwKok View Post
Hello all,
I've got a question, maybe it's a silly one, but I can't get a way to get this sorted.

I've installed the latest Nitdroid Gingerbread, working all fine with Multiboot.
Now I would like to overclock my N900 in Maemo.
I downloaded and installed the 'safe' power kernel from the extras-repository, it's 2.6.28-maemo42.
I also downloaded the power kernel settings thing from the repos.

Now...when I'm in X-terminal and I want to load the "ideal" settings, X-term says: "This kernel version 2.6.28-omap1 is not supported."

I rebooted several times. I have this idea that it's because all the things I installed for Nitdroid, but as I said i'm a noob at this things.

Pleasy tell me if it's possible to get the N900 overclocked in Maemo with Nitdroid installed and if so, how can I do this?
Thanx in advance.
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
thats an old version. find the maemo48 version.
V47 is the most recent.
I tried it with that one, but the same problem.

Anyone else has an idea?

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Kansas City
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Im installing nitdroid on the emmc whats the file name of the latest image at http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/
N12_UMay.tar.bz2

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid