Active Topics

Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Actually, I could place a phone call using instructions on the youtube video, not sure if I can do a web browsing, I will post question back to precentral to see if web browsing was possible

Gotta say, this post has to be the most interesting on the whole forum.

I am still trying to be sure that I understand injecting wifi drivers before giving it a shot. It might be asking if any of out maemo guys could help?

Edit: check out post 6 of that thread (darn tp)

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2011-09-14 at 18:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
will be a cool application when ready

forums.precentral.net/nuttybunny/295946-nuttypad-handwritten-notes-app-touchpad.html

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
It's back, but it appears, for now, only for the few and lucky HP employees. Any TMOer with HP that wants to share?
Attached Images

"The Cake Is A Lie"

Damn it, damn it, damn it .... tO HELLL!!!!

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
I finally took the bite, and ordered one 32gb via eBay for $249+$9 s/h. My time is much more valuable than a mere $100... i can't or shouldn't afford to keep looking for like, weeks?

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ International
@ don

I think that is the best route, i got myself one off ebay and another off amazon. HP has not given any garauntee that there will be enough for those who are still wanting to order at the fire sale price.

And hanging around the HP forums, i really wish some of the tmo developers would look at developing apps for WebOS....yes it is a dream, but i think that webOS might just do the phoenix thing and rise from the ashes.
My Favourite posts!
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=539
http://forums.precentral.net/2674180-post149.html
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=500
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=63720

Last edited by gryedouge; 2011-09-22 at 14:50. Reason: Need to proof read before posting or improve my typing skills...

If the guy from facebook put his eye on WebOS we are pretty sure that they can face android with strong force. I mean, who in this planet doesn't have facebook today? In my country the 90% of the people seems to have a blackberrya t least, the rest is nokia (symbian) and android. But everybody use their phone to get on facebook ALL DAY. That means that there is a clear market to WebOS if facebook buys it.

Just sold my TP, (for like twice the price )

I'm kinda dissapointed though,
The browser is just terrible, there's no option to save password.
and there's no tabs.
I can't believe they release half-baked browser for their only tablet.
Going from microB, (which is an excellent browser) this is just not good enough for me

But the main reason i sold it is because it's wifi only, AND it does not work with Mifi that i just bought

I thought i could use mifi to replace 3G,
guess i'll have to look for a 3G tablet now..

^That's just stupid. Can't you get a working MiFi?
Or is a problem with the TouchPad's wifi? It should be covered under 1yr warranty @HP.