Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Thanks for shopping with us
Hi Hélder,

We have finished processing your order.

Tracking Information
Provider Tracking Number Date
UPS

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
UK to mainland Europe shouldn't take that long with UPS. Their shipping time estimates say 2 to 3 business days generally depending on how far from the UK you are. So early next week I'd guess.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
UK to mainland Europe shouldn't take that long with UPS. Their shipping time estimates say 2 to 3 business days generally depending on how far from the UK you are. So early next week I'd guess.
I agree, UPS should be fast so they most likely there until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

I hope to see some reviews / videos / unboxing / whatever in connection with Pro1.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Thanks for shopping with us
Hi Hélder,

We have finished processing your order.

Tracking Information
Provider Tracking Number Date
UPS

Me too! But only "Label created/delivery scheduled" -state, so let's see how long it takes for actual shipping to begin.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
GET HYPE

Remember what I said in this thread about the fact that I write stuff on my N900? I'm really considering writing a short story about retiring my N900 for the Pro1.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
Me too! But only "Label created/delivery scheduled" -state, so let's see how long it takes for actual shipping to begin.
In my experience, every shipping company seems to update towards actual vans driving somewhere in the evening/midnight. I'd guess they spend the day sorting/applying labels/putting the boxes in vans, and sent the vans out at night to deliver in the morning (if in the same country).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
In my experience, every shipping company seems to update towards actual vans driving somewhere in the evening/midnight. I'd guess they spend the day sorting/applying labels/putting the boxes in vans, and sent the vans out at night to deliver in the morning (if in the same country).
I don't disagree; just want to add that usually if you buy the delivery for your package via webshop of a delivery company; you get the tracking code already. And if you use the tracking service to track your newly generated code, it tells you 'label created', even if you actually have your package still at home. It changes to something else (like delivery registered etc) when the company actually receives your package. But in theory, you can buy a delivery code without even having the product. However, I'm NOT implying that Fxtec is doing something like that, just clarifying that 'label created' doesn't mean that the delivery company has began the delivery. And that's why I said

in my previous post.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
GET HYPE
Remember what I said in this thread about the fact that I write stuff on my N900? I'm really considering writing a short story about retiring my N900 for the Pro1.
The n900 is a phone definitly worthy of stories .

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by netman View Post
The n900 is a phone definitly worthy of stories .
I did a word count of my personal notepad: 255449 characters, that's 285KB worth of stories and other stuff like all the washing machines I had since 2015/when I started keeping track and when I last replaced the drivetrain of my bikes.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
(How to install) SFOS on Pro1 ...
(Chen/Waxberry)
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/24...or-fxtec-pro1/

Last edited by AardDevil; 2019-11-15 at 20:38.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AardDevil For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit