Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
hellow ,i was going to install nitdroid today ,i wanna know if i have to install multiboot before proceeding to the whole process ? any one ?

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
hellow ,i was going to install nitdroid today ,i wanna know if i have to install multiboot before proceeding to the whole process ? any one ?
yes u have to install multiboot before u install NITDroid.....Read the wiki buddy..

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
hellow people ,currently i have managed to get N_11 vostok,android version 2.3.3 running on my N900,now that i want to upgrade it to latest gingerbread version.
http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/ from here which kernel archieves i need to put into MyDocs on n900 ?
i am confused at this part only .Any help will be appreciated .
rest i surely will be following the wiki .

nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel.deb

Originally Posted by voodooo View Post
nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel.deb
that isnt an archieve file ,if you knew it well .
i think i have stated wrong too .it should have been nitdroid archieves .like gingerbread.tar.bz2 ,update1,update2,superuser,latinMe,gps.nokia ,etc ..
i think now that i m quite precise about what i am looking for ,so i expect a correct answer .any one ?

You just need 2 files: N12_UMay.tar.bz2 and nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel.deb.

The Following User Says Thank You to voodooo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by voodooo View Post
You just need 2 files: N12_UMay.tar.bz2 and nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel.deb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6spW5yadk ( it is from wiki )

this guy asking me to do something different than you quote.

Last edited by prankster; 2011-08-12 at 16:29.

guys, i have installed android gingerbread on emmc, android is running very smooth, but how soon can we get voice call on android, if it happens, I can truely say, my n900 can run two OS

Originally Posted by nike_ab View Post
guys, i have installed android gingerbread on emmc, android is running very smooth, but how soon can we get voice call on android, if it happens, I can truely say, my n900 can run two OS
You can say that already. Voice calls work fine in MeeGo.

But I too am eagerly awaiting the new release with voice and camera support.

By the way, is there any work being done on the GPS module?

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
ammyt and others, can you please help me? I cannot get the wifi to connect. From the wiki FAQ, it is asked to disable encryption. Itried that, but my wlan netword is not being picked up. Same for WEP encryption.

However, when I switch to WPA, my network SSID is shown, but it cannot connect/obtain IP address.

FYI, I am using connectify with windows 7 to create the wifi hotspot.

Please help, as without net, Nitdroid is pointless for me as I cannot access marketplace.

EDIT: got it working, thank god! I think it worked because I changed wifi Sleep setting to never and channels to 14. Anyway, Yippppeeeee!

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-08-16 at 14:40.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid