Active Topics

Originally Posted by demolition View Post
Don't just start a new thread: repost with what the problem is, in the same thread!

OK, so you need to flash the storage on the device, called the eMMC.

On the reflashing page in the Wiki, there are instructions for how to do this. It's very similar to what you've just done, except it takes two processes: (a) flash eMMC then (b) flash the file-system (aka FIASCO).

Do NOT restart device in between processes AND the order is important - eMMC then FIASCO.

ps. it doesn't matter that you've done the fiasco already.
Here after there wont be new threads ...!!
Anyways thanks a lot for the information it helped me a lot!!!

One more question For the Emmc and Fiasco the image downloads are the same right or should i have to download separate Images coz both Images have the same name and size. I believe i do not need to download them seprately its the same i mean. right??

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by abyn900 View Post
One more question For the Emmc and Fiasco the image downloads are the same right or should i have to download separate Images coz both Images have the same name and size. I believe i do not need to download them seprately its the same i mean. right??
They're completely different size & name, so it sounds like you're looking at the wrong things. The eMMC file should have VANILLA in the filename.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
They're completely different size & name, so it sounds like you're looking at the wrong things. The eMMC file should have VANILLA in the filename.
Sorry. Exactly i just had a look now i am up for downloadinf the Vanilla image filw now.