Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by maxilogan
I'm sorry I don't have my 770 because of white screen of death :-( but I can't wait to install and test it.

Would you send us a screenshot, please? :-)
There you go - I put 'em in the Screenshots Gallery :

http://www.internettablettalk.com/ga...to/106/cat/503

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by fpp
All in all the most impressive newsreader I've ever seen on a PDA-like machine. Would probably not need very much work (if done by a knowledgeable, usability-minded person) to become a very good fit for the Nokia.
I've snipped your very helpful review of ported-Pan, and I'm left with one big question:

Given that I'm not a programmer (or even a program-porter), what do I have to throw at which people to get them to turn ported-Pan into quasi-native-Pan? Money? Pizza? Bricks?

Well, in the details for the pan package in the apps manager you can find the email address of the maintainer. Maybe your best first move would be asking him/her ;-)

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by fpp
There you go - I put 'em in the Screenshots Gallery :
Thanks a lot, seem veeeery interesting.

If I wouldn't read the "Appalling Nokia Support in UK" I alreday would be hoping to try it next Tuesday (2 weeks after having left my 770 in the assistance hands)

Am I wrong or that's a 2005 environment? Is there any 2006 complied distribution?

No, it's ITOS2006 with a 2005-like theme.