Active Topics

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
I am looking for some slim bt earpiece but with caller ID.

It's a longshot

Last edited by imperiallight; 2010-07-25 at 22:30.

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Originally Posted by punto View Post
As we've been discussing, get the BH-214. Then you can use whatever headphones you want
I didn't saw that, thanks!

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ wolver
I use the s/e mw600 half wired half bluetooth not all the features work ie caller id but its great i can pick my headphones and change them as i need. the ones that come with it are fine tho. Would recommend these to anyone good sound quality too and built in fm radio.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna
Satisfied user of a Nokia BH-504 stereo bluetooth headset reporting. Not what the OP wants but works nicely with the N900 and has a microphone in the right earpiece - although the sound quality of the microphone could be better...

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hello!

It just happened I had meeting close to Nokia store, so I went and asked for BH-214 BT adapter -- it was in stock and not only white, but also grey. Bought grey one for 58 euros :S

Quite pricy, found cheaper in "local" online shop, but not in stock.

Thanks punto for the tip!

PS: Oh ... and the funny part? Original headset play with this add-on, seems just "telephony" died as they are still not recognized when plugged directly into phone. Oh well ...

Last edited by sponka; 2010-07-26 at 20:10.

Fifty eight euros?!?!?!?!

(So shocked I had to write it in text)

How about the HS-44/AD-44 Music Headset from Nokia? I'm still deciding whether to get that or the BH-214 since I'm trying to avoid bluetooth. Thanks.

Here's the link - http://www.amazon.com/HS-44-AD-44-Mu...420872&sr=8-18

Last edited by dragonshway; 2010-07-30 at 16:55.

No Nokia wired headset remotes work. Which is the reason for this discussion cropping up time and time again.

Originally Posted by punto View Post
No Nokia wired headset remotes work. Which is the reason for this discussion cropping up time and time again.
Thanks for the heads up, was about to get that one too...

Last edited by dragonshway; 2010-08-11 at 22:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to dragonshway For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Hi. My orginal WH-205 headset has been resoldered twice at the earpiece and finally developed a bad connection near the plug and the earpiece just completely exploded (yes, it's had a rough life). I would like to replace it with a wired stereo headset. I'm inclined to just order the same model (it's available from Amazon for about $12), but thought I'd ask first if anyone would recommend something else with full stereo+mic capability. I don't really use the button, so it's not a must-have.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following User Says Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post: