Active Topics

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
i would like to know if someone is gonna be brave enough to open their 810 up with one of these extended covers and put a full size SD slot in the extra space soldered into the contacts of the mini reader???

munky261
I ordered on of these batteries just for that reason.

I am working on memory upgrade that would not require you to open up your tablet at all. I already tested it with a PNC 32GB card and it works perfectly. I should be completed In a few weeks. I already make a custom memory card the extends the memory of the 770 to 8GB.

The Following User Says Thank You to craves1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Winnpeg, MB, CAN
Originally Posted by dfinch View Post
How about dimensios and run time when you get it? Maybe charge time as well?
Oh and what does the statusbar battery meter tell you? TIA
-not sure about dimensions
-haven't really tested run time yet
-when I got it, I stuck it in and it took 2 hrs to charge to full
-statusbar meter gives same info as old battery (7hrs of use)

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Vienna, Austria
In my opinion is still far better to buy an extra battery for the n810 than the oversized 3600mAh.

In both cases is double time battery life, but you don't have to renounce to the limited size and weight of the tablet. Swapping batteries on the N810 is extremely easy and fast.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Umm, I ordered one Mugen 1.800 mAh battery today from the Eten Webshop someone posted here. In the checkout I had to register and paid by PayPal - afterwards I was forwarded to the Eten site with the note that my account has to be confirmed first.

Sadly I hadn't received any confirmation/verification mail from Eten - also "Resend" function doesn't work. Further their online form doesn't work :-( It tells me "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later."

Around 20 Euro have been paid by my PayPal account with no idea if I get the battery now. I already contacted PayPal for a refund, but they are waiting 4 weeks to do so...

Any idea anyone?

Last edited by astuermer; 2009-07-28 at 11:58.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
My 1.800 mAh battery from the ETEN-shop arrived today. Around 20 Euros inclusive shipment! Great price!

Tags
battery, n810