Active Topics

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
The chicago flagship store should have them on launch as well right?

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
The chicago flagship store should have them on launch as well right?

aye, the rep on the phone said they'd have the phones in as soon as launch day arrives(oct as of last week, i guess its changed now??) but what they're doing for now taking down names and numbers(no money) and they will reserve a phone for you the day it comes in.

i'm still tempted to order via amazon, and skip the ******ed sales tax

Originally Posted by mhotep View Post
Anywaay to write up your impressions of phone.? Likes dislikes, any info is helpful for some of us that are no where close to a store.
Well i like how fast it is having the n97 you can really see how fast it is when going from wallpaper to wallpaper and having pages loading. The size? I had look at a lot of pics of the phone and youtube vids where people had put the n97 right next to the n900 and the n900 didnt look that much bigger but when you really do have it in front of you and in your hands it is much bigger well to me it was i dont know if this is good or bad thing because i was happy with the size i felt like the n97 was the size for a female and the n900 was more for a man. The speakers were good i mean i was able to hear the songs from the music player and it was people in the store and the store had there own music playing but i couldnt tell if they were better then the n96 that phone to me had the best speakers from all the nseries phones. Now to the web browser this had to be the best web browser i have ever use in my life on a phone. In my short time using it the flash player in the phone makes web browser so much better and sealed the deal for me to get the phone. I dont know if remember when the Iphone phone came out they were saying before the phone came out that this is how the web should look like you are on a computer well no the n900 shows you how the web should look no blue boxes cause there is no flash player. I went to this site that i allways go on to test the phones web browser and it load just it would on my home computer and when i clicked on a song on the site it play clearly now i know u can do this with skyfire but the song wont sound good on the n900 it sounded like it was play from my computer. ok to rap this up i do want to say i wanted to find out more things about the phone like how does it work on 3g the phone was on wifi in the store so u know that eveything is going to load fast also when the guy said that he would let me see the n900 he said i had to wait for it to charge so this brings something else i would like to know the battery life i asked the guy that let me see the phone and he could not tell me he stated that he didnt bring it home to see yet but all and all this phone will i think be the best phone ever and i have had a lot of phones nokia n95 n96 now n97 also had iphone 1st gen and iphone 3gs oh yea and a g1.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to law138 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
Well i like how fast it is having the n97 you can really see how fast it is when going from wallpaper to wallpaper and having pages loading. The size? I had look at a lot of pics of the phone and youtube vids where people had put the n97 right next to the n900 and the n900 didnt look that much bigger but when you really do have it in front of you and in your hands it is much bigger well to me it was i dont know if this is good or bad thing because i was happy with the size i felt like the n97 was the size for a female and the n900 was more for a man. The speakers were good i mean i was able to hear the songs from the music player and it was people in the store and the store had there own music playing but i couldnt tell if they were better then the n96 that phone to me had the best speakers from all the nseries phones. Now to the web browser this had to be the best web browser i have ever use in my life on a phone. In my short time using it the flash player in the phone makes web browser so much better and sealed the deal for me to get the phone. I dont know if remember when the Iphone phone came out they were saying before the phone came out that this is how the web should look like you are on a computer well no the n900 shows you how the web should look no blue boxes cause there is no flash player. I went to this site that i allways go on to test the phones web browser and it load just it would on my home computer and when i clicked on a song on the site it play clearly now i know u can do this with skyfire but the song wont sound good on the n900 it sounded like it was play from my computer. ok to rap this up i do want to say i wanted to find out more things about the phone like how does it work on 3g the phone was on wifi in the store so u know that eveything is going to load fast also when the guy said that he would let me see the n900 he said i had to wait for it to charge so this brings something else i would like to know the battery life i asked the guy that let me see the phone and he could not tell me he stated that he didnt bring it home to see yet but all and all this phone will i think be the best phone ever and i have had a lot of phones nokia n95 n96 now n97 also had iphone 1st gen and iphone 3gs oh yea and a g1.
those are the longest run on sentences known to man lol .

Na, i like what you had to say i went to the new york store they said they only have the prototype and will have the final build tomorrow so im going to check it out also.

Originally Posted by mykenyc View Post
those are the longest run on sentences known to man lol .

Na, i like what you had to say i went to the new york store they said they only have the prototype and will have the final build tomorrow so im going to check it out also.
lol sorry. So you didnt play with prototype?

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
lol sorry. So you didnt play with prototype?
Na don't apologize just teasing lol..

No because most of the reviews come from the prototypes so i want to see the real thing in hand to have a better judgment.