Active Topics

WOW. It worked. Connected using a 2g connection, after clearing cookies and starting tons of apps. Phone was creaking under the strain and going VERY slowly. took a minute for iplayer page to load, then selected a video. That took forever to load, but I figured the cookie must be on there and set up by noe, so I started closing apps. Video was still trying to load, so switched to 3g and restarted browser too. Went straight to iplayer on this 3g connection, chose a video and then clicked on use low bandwidth(forgot to do that before now) and after 20-30 seconds it played. WITHOUT having to click the pop out or anthing. Was a little jumpy as you'd expect, but once you maximise it then it worked fine, almost perfect, and this is on a 1 to 2 bar 3g signal, so still not a great connection. Will try it through wifi tomorrow, as I'm in bed now and need some sleep BUT looks like it works now same as it used to for me before last weekend.

I guess I must have cleared cookies or something back then, don't really remember, or perhaps the bbc updating sent a new cookie, who knows. But anyway, try that method if you haven't got it working and see what happens.

It works. Also from Finland via right proxy. Select from the bottom of the page classic version. Formula 1 was good to see there.