Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Do you want another background?(without style? )
Poll Options
Do you want another background?(without style? )

i have just updated the theme to version 0.6. Now it contains personalized icons...

If you like it please vote it to extras

thank you

Thank you!! What a GREAT theme, the only one I will use.

Note, the battery and reception icons are way to SMALL, it's very very hard to see the action, making them bigger, please!

Another suggestion is, it would be great to get the same version of theme without the Cactus and airplane :-) they take a lot of real estate space thus making it hard to view icons. The theme would look very rich without them, just the bubbles would look GREAT!!

Thanks for the consideration!!

Originally Posted by crash16 View Post
==//UPDATE\\==

Version: 0.7
* Changed battery and reception icons.

Version: 0.6
* Changed menu icons.

In the last few days i worked on a theme for my N900 and i decided to share it with you all. It is still in progress and i need some testers for it.
If you like it plese vote it for extras.

Thank you.

Download
Pics:

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Just one suggestion, not sure it it's my monitor or not, but it looks like the contrast between the background and the icons and/or text in the Clock and Application Manager isn't enough.

Maybe darken the background there a little?
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Originally Posted by kamishly View Post
Thank you!! What a GREAT theme, the only one I will use.

Note, the battery and reception icons are way to SMALL, it's very very hard to see the action, making them bigger, please!

Another suggestion is, it would be great to get the same version of theme without the Cactus and airplane :-) they take a lot of real estate space thus making it hard to view icons. The theme would look very rich without them, just the bubbles would look GREAT!!

Thanks for the consideration!!

if you come with some suggestions (wallpapers), and everyone likes them I will change the wallpapers. Moreover, i am working to bring custom tranzitions to the theme, in order to make everything look smoother...

Originally Posted by xomm View Post
Just one suggestion, not sure it it's my monitor or not, but it looks like the contrast between the background and the icons and/or text in the Clock and Application Manager isn't enough.

Maybe darken the background there a little?

i was thinking the same..i will do something about it soon...

I wish I knew what would please most because I like a clean and not very noisy themes, it would bring more class to the theme!

Thanks!

if you come with some suggestions (wallpapers), and everyone likes them I will change the wallpapers. Moreover, i am working to bring custom tranzitions to the theme, in order to make everything look smoother...

Also, the start screen with slider, hard to view the date and notification in the white font.

Thanks!

i was thinking the same..i will do something about it soon...

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Nice theme.
It would be nice if you could add some nice new settings and menu icons too. Many cool icons yet the phone icon is stock as are some others.
Keep up the good work. I like it a lot.

Last edited by shazosbourne; 2010-06-13 at 14:15.

Hi,
I am a novice user.
T have try your theme.
It's very nice! Congratulations.
Unfortunately the icons (164x164) of multimedia don't appear .
Why?
Regards

Originally Posted by gpv79 View Post
Hi,
I am a novice user.
T have try your theme.
It's very nice! Congratulations.
Unfortunately the icons (164x164) of multimedia don't appear .
Why?
Regards
hmm..i'll fix them in one of the next releases.

Thank you for letting me know.

Last edited by crash16; 2010-06-13 at 21:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to crash16 For This Useful Post: