Active Topics

Notices

@Killerjay:
Do so if you want. Because the source .msi changes once in a while, you'd have to keep it updated. And, its not something your average user should be messing with; it just doesn't work that well.

@owerlord:
One, as I said earlier, I didn't figure it out. I took "off-the-shelf" components, put them together, and found that it worked. I don't know anything about tweaking java, or anything like that. As such, I'm not going to be improving it - If you want to, you are welcome to.
Two, as I also said, it does run at 600mhz. It just runs at 2/3rds of the speed it runs at when clocked to 900mhz(duh), and -that-'s pretty slow.

@owerlord:
One, as I said earlier, I didn't figure it out. I took "off-the-shelf" components, put them together, and found that it worked. I don't know anything about tweaking java, or anything like that. As such, I'm not going to be improving it - If you want to, you are welcome to.
Two, as I also said, it does run at 600mhz. It just runs at 2/3rds of the speed it runs at when clocked to 900mhz(duh), and -that-'s pretty slow.[/QUOTE]

well i dont know about how to do anything ^^" i hope some who knows what to do, does something to improve this! this would be awesome! hope it gets better. there is coming another Browser java base MMORPG STELLAR DAWN next year from jagex and i think u can use this on that game too somehow? gotta get people to work this!!!

/usr/bin/java -Djava.class.path="$HOME/runescape/bin/jagexappletviewer.jar" -Dcom.jagex.config=http://www.runescape.com/k=3/l=en/jav_config.ws
jagexappletviewer user/runescape/images

it says that the class jagexappletviewer.jar cannot be found. its definately in there

can anyone post a video? : )

how do you do a video screen capture on n900 this inspired me to play runescape again after 2 years.

Originally Posted by liquid_chaos View Post
how do you do a video screen capture on n900 this inspired me to play runescape again after 2 years.
dont know : o is it possible? if not take a camera and video record it? =D

Originally Posted by liquid_chaos View Post
No way in hell the poor N900 could handle that while being under heavy load.

Your best bet is to output the image to a TV and record on a PVR or something.

its not bad but it kills your battery. can play for around an hour and a half on full battery, 3g and 900mhz

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Gent, Belgium
Hello everybody.

I did everything, everything went as expected. But at a certain point while runescape is loading It crashes. icedTea crashed due an color conversion.

Anybody has the same problem? Or a solution?

only time it does that for me is when im not connected to a network. it wont prompt you so make sure you have net access before launching