Active Topics

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
Aleksadyr - Have you been able to get flashblock ported? Thanks btw!

I intend to port Flashblock later today: this has been a rather busy week for me.

AdBlock Plus is, unfortunately, just a proof-of-concept: it installs. Without XUL, neither AdBlock Plus nor Filterset.G are likely to function properly.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by aleksandyr View Post
I intend to port Flashblock later today: this has been a rather busy week for me.
Hi aleksandyr... any progress with Flashblock? No worries if you've been busy and haven't had the time.

im asking for the recieving please.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Amsterdam
Do you have a repo set up for these?

I read the posts here and installed the adblock deb but it doesn't as a plugin even when the app manager says installed. Am I missing something?

Hi!

(Whoa, sorry Milhouse, I fail)

There's still work to be done that requires me to be able to recompile microb in order to get this (and many other potential) addon working.

The posted DEBs won't be of any use.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
aleksandyr - no need to apologise. I'll give Greasemonkey a try over the weekend as it has a Flash blocking script (see the Greasemonkey thread) and report back here, as it may not be necessary to port Flashblock at all (although installing Greasemonkey could be considered overkill if all you need is Flash supression).