Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Send file picture failed...
Yesterday and today serves me sending pictures.
Delete files and reinstall app not working...
I use Yappari 0.0.28

Fixed ? Thank,s.

Note: Thanks for magnificent application

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Ninguno View Post
Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem since yesterday
I assume I'm experiencing the same problem as well, since all my pictures haven't been going through recently.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qne...workError-enum

Error 4 is a timeout error.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Scorpius,

Wazapp too has a sending media failed problem since >24hours so I think this error is similar to that as the mms.whatsapp link used to upload pictures is unreachable

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
multimedia file "images" not getting sent replyyy asapppp

i am using yappari version 0.0.28 but i cant send and receive multimedia but i get an option to send multimedia and when i send any image it never gets sent it shows msg sending symbol..what to do hellppppp fasttt!!! i dont get any error msg bt it keeps shown sndng symbol what to do reply fast plZzzzzzzz

Last edited by milanhsoni; 2013-03-25 at 12:16. Reason: forgot to type

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
You will have to wait, the developer work in his free time and lately he hasn't much...

I have had sometimes similar problems, but only when trying to send using 2G connection. Changing to 3G solved the problem and image is correctly sent. Maybe it isn't your problem, but I don't know more, sorry.

Even with this issue sending images, Scorpius did a fantastic job for all of us. Many thanks for your efforts

Also this is not a bug or a problem on the application side, it is on Whatsapp servers side

Thanks!

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Yes I'm having the same problem. I can receive images but can't send them (2G, 3G or Wifi).

Originally Posted by andil View Post
Am I suppose to go through all those pages???
Anyways I consider myself an experience user therefore I'm going to try install yappari!

edit:
I cant install 0.0.28!App manag says its "unable to install" ...what should I do?
I tried 0.0.27 and worked fine but I just realize that it doesnt sync the contacts :S
edit2:
I did it!I got the 0.0.28.....
edit3:
....and its WORKING.Epic win!
Hmm would you mind telling me (us) how you did it? i get the same error, tried installing 0.0.28 via program manager, and via X-Terminal, but no success. It somehow says something in the .deb file does not work. I'd be glad if you could tell me what you did

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp