Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
Hi Scorpius,
Suddenly Yappari isn't working anymore. It is always close when the status changed to logged in.
Please find the log in here: http://pastebin.com/YMay2KRM

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by sLumPia View Post
Hi Scorpius,
Suddenly Yappari isn't working anymore. It is always close when the status changed to logged in.
Please find the log in here: http://pastebin.com/YMay2KRM
That only shows you lost the connection to the server, not an error/bug in Yappari.

Does someone have a solution about registering a Google Voice number to the WhatsApp servers? I have a GV number but no SIM card nor using a GSM operator. Thanks.

Originally Posted by gsever100 View Post
Does someone have a solution about registering a Google Voice number to the WhatsApp servers? I have a GV number but no SIM card nor using a GSM operator. Thanks.
And what's the problem? I registered a Skype-In number and I didn't have any problem at all.

Working now. Maybe it is fixed after I last tested this. Although it hanged about 250 seconds in the first registration screen, it sent me a code and in the next step putting the code logged me in the server. Thanks much

Working now. Maybe it is fixed after I last tested this. Although it hanged about 250 seconds in the first registration screen, it sent me a code and in the next step putting the code logged me in the server. Thanks much
Can you receive SMS through Google Voice numbers?

I had to wait for the SMS Regsitration to fail and then click on the "Call me" button. I received an automated call with the code and then I registered it.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Can you receive SMS through Google Voice numbers?

I had to wait for the SMS Regsitration to fail and then click on the "Call me" button. I received an automated call with the code and then I registered it.
I got an SMS. For some reason it wasn't receiving the SMS from What's App before but it worked with the newer Yappari version. Texting is free on GV in US and Canada, likewise calls.

I got an SMS. For some reason it wasn't receiving the SMS from What's App before but it worked with the newer Yappari version. Texting is free on GV in US and Canada, likewise calls.
Anyway if you don't get an SMS, you can click on the Call Me button and then you'll receive a call with an automated voice telling you the code, so I don't know why you haven't registered before....

Unless you haven't upgraded Yappari in several months and you had installed a version that didn't support voice registration.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Unless you haven't upgraded Yappari in several months and you had installed a version that didn't support voice registration.
Probably, this was the case. Anyways it registers and works fine now. Thanks for the nice app.

The Following User Says Thank You to gsever100 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2012 @ port harcourt
I just upgraded from Yappari 0.28 to 0.29 but Yappari has refused to connect to server since after upgrading. I have uninstalled and re-install yet the problem still persist. Can U please help me?

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp