Notices

Closed Thread
Grande scorpius!!!

tremendo paso en el desarrollo... te felicito!

ya estoy probando las nuevas funcionalidades!!

no abandones este gran proyecto.

saludos

getting a weird problem after downloading the deb fie..download is successful but wn i install it shows d file is corrupted ..previously i usd to download and upgrade it usd to be successful..but now for any deb setup it shows d same problem

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by milanhsoni View Post
getting a weird problem after downloading the deb fie..download is successful but wn i install it shows d file is corrupted ..previously i usd to download and upgrade it usd to be successful..but now for any deb setup it shows d same problem
First, try to upgrade using the Application Manager, is the preferred method

Second, read the first post, and use md5sum to check if your .deb file was downloaded correctly.

If it doesn't, download it again, try to use the mirror, etc.

But again, use Application Manager, it will always work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
@scorpius it workd by just one reboot and changing theme..great work bro..!! sending and reception of all media works well!!

you have done a great work in this release.
thanks a lot.

One more thing I would like to suggest for next release is that, when I text to anyone, if the respective person is offline.
And when the person goes online and at that time, if I am offline. I am not getting the notification that the respective person has received text I did. (double tick)

Great work scorpious

I'll add one to the flood of request/wish list.
I see you are handling failed http transfers and showing a dialog.
Could you add a retry button in there as well.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
kudos for the new release!

Originally Posted by pradip300 View Post
you have done a great work in this release.
thanks a lot.

One more thing I would like to suggest for next release is that, when I text to anyone, if the respective person is offline.
And when the person goes online and at that time, if I am offline. I am not getting the notification that the respective person has received text I did. (double tick)
If you send a message, and the person is offline you get a single green check. If you go offline and the person receives the message you'll get nothing since you're offline.

When you get online again you'll receive the double check but not a notification for it: you have to open that person's chat window to see for yourself if that person received the message or not.

Hey Scorpius, i'm from brasil (that's why my poor english) and first off all, you did a great job...i have using Yappari for a long time and today it stop to working. I think it's because a group, when i open yappari offline and click the group the application stop, it's not possible to click anything, the same occurs when i open it online...if have anyway to clear all conversations with a xterm command probably it return to work...Thanks

Originally Posted by JCLJ2013 View Post
Hey Scorpius, i'm from brasil (that's why my poor english) and first off all, you did a great job...i have using Yappari for a long time and today it stop to working. I think it's because a group, when i open yappari offline and click the group the application stop, it's not possible to click anything, the same occurs when i open it online...if have anyway to clear all conversations with a xterm command probably it return to work...Thanks
Well I would like to see the log to see why.

But you can delete the /home/user/.yappari/chats.db and everything should be back to normal.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp