Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by RTA View Post
I need some help with enabling battery percentage. I installed unrestricted system ui and so far successfully installed LED notifications.

I followed the instructions in the wiki page... this is what i typed in.

devel-su
password : (typed the password)

gconftool-2 -s /desktop/meego/status_area/display_percentage -t bool true

After i entered that nothing happened it just went to the next line, I rebooted and refreshed the phone but no luck. Am I missing a step?
I did the same thing as well I, notifications work but not the percentage of the battery, why?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by RTA View Post
I need some help with enabling battery percentage. I installed unrestricted system ui and so far successfully installed LED notifications.

I followed the instructions in the wiki page... this is what i typed in.

devel-su
password : (typed the password)

gconftool-2 -s /desktop/meego/status_area/display_percentage -t bool true

After i entered that nothing happened it just went to the next line, I rebooted and refreshed the phone but no luck. Am I missing a step?
Originally Posted by Burlone View Post
I did the same thing as well I, notifications work but not the percentage of the battery, why?
Friends,

Do you happen to be using N9 PR1.2 or N950 like me?

If so, as per MAG this is not yet available for N9 PR1.2 or N950 (link to posts below).

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=318
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=319
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=320

Everything else works fine for me though (LED, Unrestricted-sysem-ui, and Toggles).

I use N9 PR 1.3

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by Burlone View Post
I use N9 PR 1.3
Got it...I'm not sure if it has to be done as root, have you tried doing it as regular user in Terminal (i.e. NOT doing "devel-su" and entering root password)? Also have you restarted the N9 after you first did it?

I tried in every way but does not work

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
battery percentage doesn't work for me either. Anything else works fine.

I need some help rearranging the applets from CODeRUS’s system-ui. Basically I installed the latest version of system ui from mohammad but I liked the applets from CODeRus. So basically I used mohammad's system ui and installed music controls and enabled battery percentage but i downloaded and installed the widgets from CODeRUS. They work great however I have no clue how to rearrange and remove the unecessary toggles, can someone help?

Link to CODeRUS system ui - http://mymeegos.net/developer_mode/coderus-system-ui/

Last edited by RTA; 2012-08-30 at 19:15.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Antigua W.I
Installed using the inception method, device attempted to reboot until I was greeted by words "Device not working properly" for the first time, haha..

Got my firmware downloading as I speak, gunna go to bed and try reinstalling in the morning to see if this was the problem.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
Installed using the inception method, device attempted to reboot until I was greeted by words "Device not working properly" for the first time, haha..

Got my firmware downloading as I speak, gunna go to bed and try reinstalling in the morning to see if this was the problem.
why reflash? Use rd mode or fix malf state..

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Antigua W.I
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
why reflash? Use rd mode or fix malf state..
No idea what you're talking about.