Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Originally Posted by jonnenau View Post
No sorry I have stopped implementing features to this app. Unfortunately Maemo5 is dead, so might be Meego. .
Can you do this app using QT. it would benefit you as QT also works on MeeGo platform.
so win win!

The Following User Says Thank You to lolloo For This Useful Post:
Hi. I am trying to sync folders / files not in my DropN900 folder. On other OSes you can symlink to other folders but I'm getting the error "Operation not permitted".

What can I do to fix this?

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something or not...
How do I assign a folder location on the N900 to sync with a dropbox equivalent folder?

I've added the dropbox folders in the settings for both the dropbox location and the download location on the n900...

I cannot get the two to sync when I hit the sync option.
I would like whatever I've placed in that particular folder on the N900 to be uploaded to my drop box account.

Any suggestions?

btw the media sync option works fine and uploads my media files to the dbox account.

Did you select the folder under synchronizing section under settings?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Did you select the folder under synchronizing section under settings?
Is there a way to symlink to other relevant directories so we can backup content in other directories?

The Following User Says Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Thank you for this awesome application!

I think I ran into a bug of some sort while trying to upload multiple files.

I created a new folder, and moved 9 files in it. I then fired up DropN900, re-created the folder, and went to settings and selected the new folder for sync.
I then got this, seemingly confirming that it correctly scanned and found all the nine files:

After the upload completed (it said 9/9), I found out that only 6 files actually appeared on my desktop dropbox folder and the dropbox website. I tried to sync it again, and this time it said it completed 3/3, but only 8 files were in the desktop folder.

I re-ran the test with a new folder, and received "9/9 were completed" again yet 8 actually made it to the dropbox folder.

I then checked the DropN900 folder view, and in the test folder it wasn't listing all the files that actually exist in the folder. Still, in the upload confirmation it listed them all, and in the transfer log it said "9/9". What could this be?

I think it need sorting options!! i can figure out which is old and wich is new by date!

i know the developer has left this project i read some where in this forums that he has abandoned this awesome app!

but if some one knows how to compile this app can u add a sorting option for my files in drop-box.

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
I tried synchronising and it says 'synchronising without WLAN disabled in settings' - even though i'm connected via wifi. Anyone had this?

I think it need sorting options!! i can figure out which is old and wich is new by date!

i know the developer has left this project i read some where in this forums that he has abandoned this awesome app!

but if some one knows how to compile this app can u add a sorting option for my files in drop-box.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ France
i installed this application but i cant make it works.
I created a folder named DropN900 in my Dropbox account, and when i want to choose this folder in settings it does nt choose it. I tried other folders but the button to choose the path remains empty.