Active Topics

Notices

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I have similar setup, except it includes scripts in 3 different places;
  • 1.) a cloudsync.sh script runs on my N9, and when a track result is completed, it is uploaded to my private cloud (at my home computer)
  • 2.) a script runnning on my cloud server at home sees the upload, and it prepares the data to a simpler format and uploads it to my web server running on a hosting site.
  • 3.) a php/javascript script on my webserver displays the results as a map plot on my excercise page

I use MeeTrainer instead of MeeRun (mostly because I am a lazy bastard and never bothered to switch when started using one tracker) but I'd say the same system would be usable on MeeRun also.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
I bought MeeRun a year ago, but a few days ago I did a hard reset on my phone, and now I can't redownload it from the store.

Please help me (If it needed, I could send the receipt).

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arthuro,

You can download it from OpenRepos for free.

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
I am experiencing some problems with the Jolla version: I am unable to delete any Trainings - they will appear after restarting the app again and I am not able to save any settings.. Any workaround? Maybe chmod the config file?

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
At last, this great app for the Jolla!

Some minor tweaks would be welcome (draging map mainly).

Meerun is impressive, the accuracy of the recorded track (length, etc) is the best seen so far

I second the Jolla problem with deleted tracks re-appearing.

Also, because I'm new to sports trackers, is any random HRM with bluetooth fine or do they have to have anything important? I've read some reviews of HRMs on Amazon that said they don't appear in the BT list but the apps can connect them, will these work with MeeRun?
Thanks!

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
The subject says "[Announce] MeeRun - Sport Tracking application for Nokia N9, Symbian and BB10"
I see no Sailfish there

My humblest apologies to you and all others conderned. My messages relating to operating system in question are deleted from this topic. I will not repete this mistake again and will pay more attention in future.

Last edited by finfly; 2014-05-20 at 20:13.

Thanks for making this available for free in OpenRepos!

Is there any way to migrate the data from Harmattan to Sailfish? I want to avoid export/import to be honest, as tar/untar is easier, provided that the data format is the same.

EDIT: tar/untar of ~/.MeeRun seems to do the trick :-)

Last edited by ggabriel; 2014-05-24 at 14:51.

Right, gave it a quick try today and it seems to work well, albeit a few differences with the Harmattan version.

One thing I noticed is this: use meerun in a training session, stop it, leave it open, go to the browser or open an email which needs the browser's parser and the Jolla will hang/reboot.

I checked the log and it says that the reason for the reboot is unknown.

It happened twice and the third time I used it, I made sure I closed meerun before using the browser. This time it didn't reboot/hang.

I'm on version 1.7.0, maybe someone else can try to see if it's reproducible?