Active Topics

Bought this app and I love it. Kindle was the last thing I really missed from my Galaxy S2.

Would love a Symbian version very much too!

The Following User Says Thank You to foredoomed For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by foredoomed View Post
Would love a Symbian version very much too!
Glad you're enjoying the N9 version; a Symbian version is under development, I'm hoping to resolve the last major problem with it next month when I have a bit more free time, so that should be available fairly soon.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Halemba
@Elleo,
I have a lot's of book that aren't from amazon. All of them are .mobi files (due to my kindle keyboard compatibility) Is there any way to send those books to Amazon Cloud reader?

Originally Posted by WallAR View Post
@Elleo,
I have a lot's of book that aren't from amazon. All of them are .mobi files (due to my kindle keyboard compatibility) Is there any way to send those books to Amazon Cloud reader?
Unfortunately not, your best option is probably to just install FBReader for any non-Amazon books.

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Any chance of porting this to the N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Any chance of porting this to the N900?
Possibly after I've finished the Symbian version.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Glad you're enjoying the N9 version; a Symbian version is under development, I'm hoping to resolve the last major problem with it next month when I have a bit more free time, so that should be available fairly soon.
Hello,
I want only congratulate you for your work and ask you if there is any new information abouth symbian version.
I have a Nokia 808 (with FP2), and a Kindle and it would be marvellous to read kindle books in my phone.
Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by henryfabu View Post
Hello,
I want only congratulate you for your work and ask you if there is any new information abouth symbian version.
I have a Nokia 808 (with FP2), and a Kindle and it would be marvellous to read kindle books in my phone.
Thank you very much.
I'm still working on it, it'll be a little while yet, as I have to work around quite a difficult problem with the Symbian webkit implementation.

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
I'm still working on it, it'll be a little while yet, as I have to work around quite a difficult problem with the Symbian webkit implementation.
Bought it, love it!

Besides tumblr, this is one thing Meego has that symbian doesnt!

Excellent work

The Following User Says Thank You to leoniedelt For This Useful Post:
Thank you very much for your work.
Hope the problem will be solved.

Kindle reader was the only app I was missing when I bought my Nokia 808. I bought it anyway because its superb camera, xenon flash, etc.

Syncing the point when you are when reading between kindle and the phone will be a pleasure. Thanks!

Greetings!