Closed Thread
Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Well, i've downloaded now 30%. 1 hour to go. Hmm.

Well, what's the worst it can do. Flash, if it doesn't work, reflash to PR 1.1.1. =P

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Netslums
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
That made about as much sense as a turd in a punch bowl.
lol agreed. its far too late for me to make much sense. i see that now. what i meant was, newbies get excited over things without researching what they wanna announce... so it ends up looking like a) ignorance b) wanting attention c) needing a hug to erase the years of child neglect d) all of the above. so... have pitty lol

Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
lol agreed. its far too late for me to make much sense. i see that now. what i meant was, newbies get excited over things without researching what they wanna announce... so it ends up looking like a) ignorance b) wanting attention c) needing a hug to erase the years of child neglect d) all of the above. so... have pitty lol
I think your cheese done slid off your cracker.

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughingstok For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by efekt View Post
The latest version in Navifirm is 3.2010.2.8 - so if its not it, the OP is just a troll...
Well am i a troll? the file is 52% downloaded so far on a download manager called Raysource the file is a genuine download but no idea if its the genuine update untill i get it.
RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.12-9_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.rar
122.20M.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
I will just say that attempting to obtain a download link is a futile process in SRWare Iron, Opera and Minefield. It just goes back to the same page. Trying IE now.

Ok IE works - god damn it, :X

English link :
http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/39306400-5536-11df-8581

Will report back when the download is done - the speeds are pathetic, it's not even pushing 5% of my bandwidth - I mean, 50kbps? What the heck, dialup?

Last edited by chemist; 2010-05-02 at 13:00.

im at 35%. if the update was made for the hk version would it even be compatible since we have the english version?

Originally Posted by onaje View Post
im at 35%. if the update was made for the hk version would it even be compatible since we have the english version?
It would be in chinese, I assume. Not too sure, it might have an english language setting.

Someone has already flashed it.
It's a true image.

anxious much!

Closed Thread

Tags
brucee lee, cheesey wotsits, guinea pigs, haha nokia, impact, impatience, in the evening, is a virtue, just deserts, kill bill, mr miyagi, oh la la budha, pr1.2, thx chuck, unofficial, usher-omg