Active Topics

yes coderus whatsapp calls are so poor quality ..i finally got it..i have some opinion about it. i dont like icon of contact,maybe i am the only,but i want tell u. in addition in light that refer to state of message (red,yellow,green,double) it cant be applied flat ui patch ..and it gives a sense of lacking unity of ui. however thanks for great work, it works fine and.ill send u some money..it would be great a button to open emoji keyboard but maybe is just a fantasy. or a button on keyboard with the same function.

ps: great work for scalability of text

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
Hi coderus,

Thanks, I will try installing it manually.
(I prefer not to install warehouse.)

By the way, if you happen to meet him, please tell the developer of this app, that I salute him.

LVPVS out.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
yes coderus whatsapp calls are so poor quality ..i finally got it..i have some opinion about it. i dont like icon of contact,maybe i am the only,but i want tell u. in addition in light that refer to state of message (red,yellow,green,double) it cant be applied flat ui patch ..and it gives a sense of lacking unity of ui. however thanks for great work, it works fine and.ill send u some money..it would be great a button to open emoji keyboard but maybe is just a fantasy. or a button on keyboard with the same function.

ps: great work for scalability of text
you welcome to make some graphics for Mitakuuluu3 including application icon, cover icons and more
For emoji you should instll any of emoji keyboards (or all of them) from openrepos.
About Flat UI patch: using this patch gives a sense of lacking unity of ui, not my application. If you like Flat UI - please go and sell Jolla phone to anyone and buy any Androi 5.0 based phone. Peace.

Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
Thanks, I will try installing it manually.
(I prefer not to install warehouse.).
why the hell? Please tell me, i really want to know this.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Donated *again*! Keep on doing the great job for us, coderus, you really do deserve all (my) donations!

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you welcome to make some graphics for Mitakuuluu3 including application icon, cover icons and more
For emoji you should instll any of emoji keyboards (or all of them) from openrepos.
About Flat UI patch: using this patch gives a sense of lacking unity of ui, not my application. If you like Flat UI - please go and sell Jolla phone to anyone and buy any Androi 5.0 based phone. Peace.

u are so acid !!! ahahaha.i only give my opinion, dont be agry for that, feel free to disagree ..if suggestion or opinion are not welcome please tell us so we can regulate ourselves..i would like to make great icons,but i m able only to use paint.ahahaha. for emojii i refer to a way to open it without long pressing on space button and change keyboard,wich is not comfortable. however thank you for your great work, i think u are actually the best sailfish developer on scene. but make peace with suggests and opinions, they are not bad, they make.community great

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
It must be due to my old-fashined thinking.
I have a lot of things to worry about (and remember) in my life, I don't want to risk bricking my phone with a SFOS Upgrade just because I forget to disable Openrepos/warehouse.
Never enable=one less thing to remember.
(Am I missing something here... maybe?)

Mitakuuluu3 installed and started.
Is there a way I can get my groups back? I mean, as an admin, not as a member... Just wondering...

Thanks,
LVPVS out.

you should use warehouse for installing it, as it have dependencies Or you can install protobuf manually. But Warehouse is still preferred option.

No, voice calls will be never implemented. It have weird quality compared to skype and whtsapp not worth it to spend time for making this.
Skype planned to be implemented in mitakuuluu3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
u are so acid !!! ahahaha.i only give my opinion, dont be agry for that, feel free to disagree ..if suggestion or opinion are not welcome please tell us so we can regulate ourselves..i would like to make great icons,but i m able only to use paint.ahahaha. for emojii i refer to a way to open it without long pressing on space button and change keyboard,wich is not comfortable. however thank you for your great work, i think u are actually the best sailfish developer on scene. but make peace with suggests and opinions, they are not bad, they make.community great
I'm telling my personal opinion also, always my personal, i'm not forcing anyone to do anything builtin emoji input will be implemented some day, but today i didn't investigated more or less easy way to do it.

Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
It must be due to my old-fashined thinking.
I have a lot of things to worry about (and remember) in my life, I don't want to risk bricking my phone with a SFOS Upgrade just because I forget to disable Openrepos/warehouse.
Never enable=one less thing to remember.
(Am I missing something here... maybe?)

Mitakuuluu3 installed and started.
Is there a way I can get my groups back? I mean, as an admin, not as a member... Just wondering...

Thanks,
LVPVS out.
you dont need to disable openrepos before update, system upgrade mechanism doing it for you automatically (if you using gui and not feeling yourself so cool to upgrade in terminal). You only need to disable all patches.
About groups sorry, seems i forget about it when doing account import... will include it in next update

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
Skype planned to be implemented in mitakuuluu3
nice joke NOT

Last edited by coderus; 2015-05-18 at 12:09.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I'm telling my personal opinion also, always my personal, i'm not forcing anyone to do anything builtin emoji input will be implemented some day, but today i didn't investigated more or less easy way to do it.

you d nt need t dable openrepo befre upate, system upgrade mechanism doing it for you automatically (if you sing gui and not feeling yourself so cool to upgrade in terminal). You only need to disable all patches.
About groups sorry, seems i forget about it when doing account import... will include it in next update

nice joke NOT
ok coderus maybe just misunderstanding ..however i hope for emoji,but i am happy that chat are.encrypted..but textsecure protocol is open source? but it is normal when i receive message a more detailed notification with option open and close?

edit.i ve understood the aim of.interactive notification, thats great.

Tags
mitakuuluu