Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
So that means it is cheaper to you to get a new SIM and tell all your contacts that you have a new phone number and make everybody modify their address book, instead of paying $0.99 to WhatsApp?

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Hi..
Yappari still cannot regis my sim card, in the log:
Error: 4
Reply:
reg/req/register/
Registration failed.

I can't ping v.whatsapp.net but i can open it via web browser in n900. Any solution?

Thanks before.

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Scorpius, I dont know if it's only me but when I change my profile avatar, press Save and go again in the Profile menu Yappari shows again the default, green shadow, avatar just as if is hasnt changed. I tried many pictures and still the same result. I thought avatar changing is broken so I checked the log for errors but there it was written that avatar is changed successfully, I asked some friends if they see the updated photo and they confirmed.

Basically Yappari doesnt show my profile photo to me in the Profile menu.

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
Scorpius, I dont know if it's only me but when I change my profile avatar, press Save and go again in the Profile menu Yappari shows again the default, green shadow, avatar just as if is hasnt changed. I tried many pictures and still the same result. I thought avatar changing is broken so I checked the log for errors but there it was written that avatar is changed successfully, I asked some friends if they see the updated photo and they confirmed.

Basically Yappari doesnt show my profile photo to me in the Profile menu.
chown -R user:users /home/user/.yappari

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Still, not working...Could the problem be because I removed my profile picture 1 week ago and thats a bug? Try setting profile picture then remove it, then set profile picture again and check if you will see it....

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
Still, not working...Could the problem be because I removed my profile picture 1 week ago and thats a bug? Try setting profile picture then remove it, then set profile picture again and check if you will see it....
Are you using 1.0.37?

I have no problems setting and removing the profile picture several times.

If you can't see your own picture it's because Yappari can't write to /home/user/.yappari/cache/profilephoto.png so it must be a permissions problem or something weird in your filesystem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
chown -R user:users /home/user/.yappari
pls i'm find it difficult to install yappari on my N900 i can't pass the registration stage after i enter my country code and my mobile number it tells me sever response old_version

Originally Posted by yasir View Post
pls i'm find it difficult to install yappari on my N900 i can't pass the registration stage after i enter my country code and my mobile number it tells me sever response old_version
Do you have 1.0.37 installed?

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Quito Ecuador
scorpius saludos..!!! para el momento de pagar via paypal..!! si selecciono pagar de 3 años..!! xq me sale en paypal pagar de 1 año...!!! se puede corregir esto..??? como siempre..!! gracias hermano por yappari..!!! y nose si en un futuro sigas haciendo actualizaciones..!! o tambien si podrias realizar algo parecido al line o viber..?? seria algo muy bueno..!!

Originally Posted by zeze1990 View Post
scorpius saludos..!!! para el momento de pagar via paypal..!! si selecciono pagar de 3 años..!! xq me sale en paypal pagar de 1 año...!!! se puede corregir esto..??? como siempre..!! gracias hermano por yappari..!!! y nose si en un futuro sigas haciendo actualizaciones..!! o tambien si podrias realizar algo parecido al line o viber..?? seria algo muy bueno..!!
La verdad me parece extraño que haya dejado de funcionar. Parece que WhatsApp eliminó la promoción de 3 y 5 años para Paypal (ó quizás todo el método de Paypal).

Sin embargo para Google Wallet aún se mantiene la promoción. Si quieres usar este método cambia el URL que en vez de que diga cksum_pay.php diga google.php.

Tengo un Android y en el WhatsApp oficial no me sale opción de pagar via Paypal, sólo vía Google Wallet.

En la próxima versión de Yappari tendré que eliminar el pago Paypal y sólo dejar Google Wallet. Ese pago va para WhatsApp de todas formas, no para Yappari.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp