Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Then looks like registration is broken again.

WhatsApp Inc. fights very hard to avoid third-party clients to register and connect.

It's very annoying to fix the registration all the time and sometimes it is very hard to do.

Use the BlueStacks method. Browse the thread a few pages back.

Hi Scorpius and many thanks for your amazing work; I have some questions about yappari:

1) A friend of mine tried to send me a 'broadcast message' without success. Do you know about this feature?

2) Any chance in the future to send audio messages directly using yappari?

thank you very much again

Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
Hi Scorpius and many thanks for your amazing work; I have some questions about yappari:

1) A friend of mine tried to send me a 'broadcast message' without success. Do you know about this feature?

2) Any chance in the future to send audio messages directly using yappari?

thank you very much again
Right now I'm not working on Yappari. Fixing registration all the time makes me frustrated and even a couple of times I was about to abandon the project. So far WhatsApp Inc is winning.

I know about the broadcast message. You should have received it but I'm not sure I have never tested the reception of those. I'm not gonna implement those though since I'm very against spamming.

The Voice Talk feature is something I want to implement, but I'm not sure when. I always have to fix registration over and over again and that makes me waste the short free time I have, so I'm not sure if I can develop new stuff since WhatsApp Inc. is always breaking the registration for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Botswana, Gaborone
Well Scorpius i can see you have done a lot of effort to get this yappari project going and as you had said before , registration is broken ... and last time it took u 3 month ... so that is too much to ask for I have tried BlueStacks method .. but it seems that is also not working ...

I wish i could help I am not a very advanced programer still starting my 3rd year of computer science advanced courses still to come :-)

but in all cases I salute you and excellent work ....

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Botswana, Gaborone
I think I am the happiest person at the moment ... the voice verification worked on the BlueStacks :-D .... Brilliant stuff there is always hope .. :-D

Still Thanks to Scorpius for the advice

hi can u plz provide the link where i can install bluestack for n900 coz bluestack.com only give option for windows or mac system download.

BlueStacks is a Windows program. Google it.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Quito Ecuador
la verdad no he tenido problemas con el registro desde que instale yappari creo que fue la version 0.0.9..!!! mi temor era no poder realizar el pago q exige whatsapp..!! pero gran sorpresa me aparecio en la parte de account info q expira hasta el 2014..!! asi q tengo otro año mas para seguirle dando uso a esta gran aplicacion..!! espero que sigas haciendo nuevas actualizaciones y no abandones tu proyecto..!! muchas gracias una vez mas scorpius..!!! gran trabajo..!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeze1990 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zeze1990 View Post
la verdad no he tenido problemas con el registro desde que instale yappari creo que fue la version 0.0.9..!!! mi temor era no poder realizar el pago q exige whatsapp..!! pero gran sorpresa me aparecio en la parte de account info q expira hasta el 2014..!! asi q tengo otro año mas para seguirle dando uso a esta gran aplicacion..!! espero que sigas haciendo nuevas actualizaciones y no abandones tu proyecto..!! muchas gracias una vez mas scorpius..!!! gran trabajo..!!!
Iba a preguntarte cuando se te vencia para saber mas o menos cuando te lo renovaron, pero acabo de ver el mio que expiraba el mes que viene y me salio tambien 2014, me dieron 1 año mas, muchas gracias Scorpius.

Saludos.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Iba a preguntarte cuando se te vencia para saber mas o menos cuando te lo renovaron, pero acabo de ver el mio que expiraba el mes que viene y me salio tambien 2014, me dieron 1 año mas, muchas gracias Scorpius.

Saludos.
Eso seguirá pasando hasta que WhatsApp cobre en todas las plataformas, pero por lo visto sólo está cobrando en iOS, Android y Windows Phone.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp