Active Topics

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Nottingham, UK
Originally Posted by thedoctor View Post
I ordered from Nokia online store yesterday and I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number today. It will be delivery on Friday. Oh Yeah.
No way. lucky bugger. I ordered on Tuesday and heard nothing, but didn't expect to this week.

Originally Posted by ciaomatteo View Post
Update on my order.

Amazon.com shipped it on the 25th and it is estimated to arrive December 1st.

I was also able to get a $59 refund so my order comes to $529.99. I received it by emailing them. See previous post for more details (page 411). It lists the refund underneath this table.

Edit: I am wondering if those who ordered earlier than me, but did not receive their shipping confirmation were knocked out of line because they did the price adjustment before the shipping soon status in spite of the representative assuring them that they will keep their spot in line.
I had the price change done on mine and I ordered before you and nothing. So I canceled and went with Dell, I got 20% cashback plus 10% bonus from my card so i got the phone for 390 after everything said and done. 340 after the rebate

Originally Posted by tehsu View Post
I had the price change done on mine and I ordered before you and nothing. So I canceled and went with Dell, I got 20% cashback plus 10% bonus from my card so i got the phone for 390 after everything said and done. 340 after the rebate
Nice! Was that the Bing cashback and a DPA (dell preferred account)? And what about taxes and shipping? I sold my N97 to fund my N900 purchase. I'm just glad I got to lower the price so I don't have to spend too much more to pay the difference.

Originally Posted by kalim13 View Post
Expansys have just updated there availability or 'unavailability' to wednesday 2nd December.

http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?i=186949

i will be having words with a few Nokia people at the meetup tomorrow.

My expansys delivery has been updated today from 3 days to 17days !!!!!
That is bad news !!! I pre-ordered over two months ago.
Will I have it for Christmas??????
;-(

Originally Posted by ciaomatteo View Post
Nice! Was that the Bing cashback and a DPA (dell preferred account)? And what about taxes and shipping? I sold my N97 to fund my N900 purchase. I'm just glad I got to lower the price so I don't have to spend too much more to pay the difference.
Bing Cashback n my card is giving double cashback for the holidays at Dell, and thats after taxes shipping and rebates

is newegg closed today

Most stores are closed after 12 PM, so I wouldn't be surprised if Newegg, Amazon, Dell, etc.. were also closed. As in nobody is processing orders or packaging items. If they aren't closed they are running on a skeleton staff.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Here we go again!!!

All week Nokia said, deffo be with you by Friday.

Checked UPS and we have.....

Scheduled Delivery Date: 30/11/2009

Shipped To: ABERDEEN, GB

Fek'n Monday! If i had a quid for every lie i have been told by them since October i could have bought 3 n900's and had a few nights on the lash.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
Here we go again!!!

All week Nokia said, deffo be with you by Friday.

Checked UPS and we have.....

Scheduled Delivery Date: 30/11/2009

Shipped To: ABERDEEN, GB

Fek'n Monday! If i had a quid for every lie i have been told by them since October i could have bought 3 n900's and had a few nights on the lash.
Hope yours is a good one and not one of the 300 test units (prob) like i have fancy sending a phone out with no mic its like sending out a car with no brakes.Whoops we 4got to put them on sir

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Hope yours is a good one and not one of the 300 test units (prob) like i have fancy sending a phone out with no mic its like sending out a car with no brakes.Whoops we 4got to put them on sir
It's bad craic' like, what makes it worse bud is that the after care seemingly is worse than the pish service we had leading up to the launch.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange