Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Since Yappari 1.1.40 has this image sending bug it won't reach extras, so now we have to vote again for 1.1.41 to reach extras which seems stable.

Vote here

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Argentina
Hi Scorpius, I have more info regarding the problem of cpu usage, again I found my phone's battery drained and this was the situation:
yappari was using 80% or more of cpu and the log file showed the following:
Code:
Yappari will retry the connection in 10 seconds.
connected(): There was an IO Exception: There has been an unknown error: 11
Connection closed.
Stopping timers.
Freeing up the connection.
Yappari will retry the connection in 10 seconds.
Connecting to c.whatsapp.net:443...
Connected successfully
>> 57410102000016f80501a5fc0e5334302d322e31312e312d343433c8ab
vie oct 4 05:50:28 2013
<stream:features>
<receipt_acks>
<status>
<w:profile:picture>
   type=all

>> 000010f802bbf803f8019cf801b9f803e4cb0c
vie oct 4 05:50:28 2013
<auth>
   mechanism=WAUTH-1
   user=5493416350521
   xmlns=urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl

>> 000017f807106decdafc0d35343933343136333530353231e8cf
I waited a while and checked the log file again and there was no change, could be something in the auth process?

Originally Posted by NerdKnight View Post
I waited a while and checked the log file again and there was no change, could be something in the auth process?
For how long it was at 80% CPU?

When I start Yappari it reaches about 30% CPU while logging in (for like 3 seconds) and then goes to 0.0 ~ 0.2 % while idling.

Do you have a lot of open chats and groups?

EDIT: Close ALL your chats, leave ALL your groups, and measure it again with NO chats opened.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
For how long it was at 80% CPU?

When I start Yappari it reaches about 30% CPU while logging in (for like 3 seconds) and then goes to 0.0 ~ 0.2 % while idling.

Do you have a lot of open chats and groups?

EDIT: Close ALL your chats, leave ALL your groups, and measure it again with NO chats opened.
Normally it works as you say, this happens sometimes when I'm connected to the router I mentioned some posts before (I know I can resolve this not connecting to this router, but I think the app should never use so much cpu, this could happen with other routers). The cpu usage goes to 80% indefinitely. Looking at the log it looks like something hangs during the auth process (no more log in the file in the middle of the process), caused almost certain by a connection problem.
I had no yappari chats opened a the time and Yappari was started several days before.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
First: You can't use the same phone number in WhatsApp using NITDroid and in Yappari: WhatsApp WILL BAN YOU.

Second: Never attempt to start Yappari using root.

Third: You can try deleting the file /home/user/.yappari/chats.db or the whole folder /home/user/.yappari
Scorpius, I understand the risks and I never attempted it. The problem I had was that the nitdroid could not complete installation due to a bad internet connection. For the deletion of /home/user/.yappari/chats.db, cuteexplorer is corrupt and it won't open even as I tried to re install it. All I need is how to get my ohone back to normal even if I have to forfeit everything I have on it. Thanks

Originally Posted by Adethewura View Post
Scorpius, I understand the risks and I never attempted it. The problem I had was that the nitdroid could not complete installation due to a bad internet connection. For the deletion of /home/user/.yappari/chats.db, cuteexplorer is corrupt and it won't open even as I tried to re install it. All I need is how to get my ohone back to normal even if I have to forfeit everything I have on it. Thanks
Delete it from terminal: rm /home/user/.yappari/chats.db

Remove cuteexplorer from the Application Manager and try to reinstall it if you like it. There are other options, like FileBox.

I 'cleared my device' so, there was no existing chats. I have done the reinstallation several times but it's obviously need a hard reset or reflashing

Originally Posted by Adethewura View Post
I 'cleared my device' so, there was no existing chats. I have done the reinstallation several times but it's obviously need a hard reset or reflashing
Do you have CSSU installed? If not, install it, and test it again.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Azerbaijan,Baku
Can you put into Yappari auto update button? if it is possible please do it

Originally Posted by IlkinPark View Post
Can you put into Yappari auto update button? if it is possible please do it
Like the "syncronization frequency" that is already on settings?

Greetings.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp