Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Nono.siko View Post
Yhoooo i have tryed everything please help me with this yappari registration failed it is a weeks now without yappari please can u tel me step by step how to fix this yappari and please tell me how to forward a message
And where is your log? Read the first post: no log, no help.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
And where is your log? Read the first post: no log, no help.
i did log in here with my username please i really need your help

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Nono.siko View Post
i did log in here with my username please i really need your help
Read the first post. You need to show us the application's log. Please don't ask how; read the first post entirely.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
even if is not prioritary (wauth-2 hack first for new protocol) i want to report bug when i receive location from a user, the location shows correctly in the small map preview, but when i tap Go button, a webpage is opened in MicroB with google maps, but no exact coordinates in the url, lat and long always 0 and url is like:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:0,0+(<username of person who sent me the location is here>)

so the map doesnt show correct location and search for something related to the username

(btw in the log i can see the right lat and long values)

ps: if you like, can i suggest to use www.openstreetmap.org instead of gmaps?

Last edited by gianko; 2014-01-27 at 15:09.

Yes, it is in the ToDo list. Maybe in a couple of releases. The next one will be only bug fixing and no new features added (except simple things). After that one chat history should be implemented.

ToDo list is in the first post.
yhoo Scorpius why this phone its so complicated i don't know where i must log on yhoo i really need your help

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ mumbai,maharashtra,India
hi to all user.... can anybody tell me how to use forwarding msgs ,image ,video..in yappari.... !l?.

Read the first post. You need to show us the application's log. Please don't ask how; read the first post entirely.
hey scorpious, i dont think my log is in the right place i dont have a file called config and then wht do i do once i have found it?

do i create the folders?

Last edited by Maryke newby (need help); 2014-01-27 at 21:13.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
You could reread the first post to look for the hidden folder, called .config in your folder /home/user folder. The dot is no typo, but essential for folders to be hidden in Linux. You need some filemanager like HamsterFiler, CutExplorer, or FileBox to look for those hidden files and folders in /home/user. Crippled HildonFileManager will not work.

Last edited by michaaa62; 2014-01-27 at 21:26.

@sifo, are you a current user of the Java Whatsapp port? This release is only for people that have been using the Java port successfully.

@imo, you need to be a current user of the Java Whatsapp port. I don't think you need the dependencies there should be already installed on the phone, I put it there just in case.

Yappari is a native application (90% Qt, 10% GLIB) so you shouldn't need anything else.
hi i did download filebox and leafped and i think i loged in there please help me with yappari registration failed

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
You could reread the first post to look for the hidden folder, called .config in your folder /home/user folder. The dot is no typo, but essential for folders to be hidden in Linux. You need some filemanager like HamsterFiler, CutExplorer, or FileBox to look for those hidden files and folders in /home/user. Crippled HildonFileManager will not work.
hy plz help me i have download filebox so help to log in there cos my yappari registration is failing

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp