Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
Wait...... ammyt what have you done? Sees you've integrated my CYANOGENIZED APPS AND FRAMEWORK into it right? No wonder some guy say it's "bluish"... I see the modification date and size and it's TOTALLY identical.
Sigh. I thought it was a CyanogenMod build. I'll have to wait for the Team Energy's CM9 then.
Yes it is your framework only, the only point of that rootfs was to test the new libaudio and camera patch, and to see if the SDCard mounts properly, I still haven't got that necessary feedback.

ammyt, when tarball will be ready? zip version don't work because of broken file permissons.

The Following User Says Thank You to XeonDead For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Yes it is your framework only, the only point of that rootfs was to test the new libaudio and camera patch, and to see if the SDCard mounts properly, I still haven't got that necessary feedback.
ammyt instead of uploadind a new build y don u just upload a tar ball consisting of the new libs we can try dat and give u the feed back...

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Mumai,India
Ammyt,I forgot to mention,the SD card(MyDocs) was mounted,cuz I was able to run applications installed on it......Was that what you were looking for?
I did not check other stuff(Camera,wifi,bluetooth),will do it again after my GRE and TOEFL exams gets over this week......

I used th latest Nitroid autoinstaller and it works fyn on my N900 but i dnt thnk my SD Card was mounted correctly. Does any1 knw i can properly mount it. Also can i run apps lyk Whatsapp on ths version.

Any progress on CM9 or HWA in ICS??
Plz post something!!!!

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ indonesia
why u can to try to MOD N13

I already did that.....Stopped working after a point,though I think I know where I went wrong.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Bengalluru,India
Originally Posted by aditya_123412 View Post
I already did that.....Stopped working after a point,though I think I know where I went wrong.
what do u mean by stopped working..

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
what do u mean by stopped working..
sanjeev.a.rangaswarny you can save picture cam?

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid