Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
I guess thats why the tweet was deleted.

Any excuses as to why, did they give a new date for stock?

Possibly next week. Nothing confirmed. I'm sick to my back teeth with it all now. I really wish Nokia would pick a date and Just stick to it. Is that too much to ask ?

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ London
I might go in tomm anyway and kick up a stink if they dont have it in stock.

Then i might get some more definitive answers from the manager who posted the tweet.

Posts: 354 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ London (UK) / Zielona Góra (PL)
Originally Posted by dansus View Post
Then i might get some more definitive answers from the manager who posted the tweet.
NFS/Nokia is recently uber-consistent saying "next week"... every week.

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK

I do wonder if it was all those of us moaning who ordered from MPD that has caused the latest delay, because we would be damn pissed if they release it in the store before shipping the pre-orders.

I guess we will only know if when it DOES come in stock they DO ship the pre-orders first/at the same time, or not.

Anyone going to Regent St on thurs (19th) to get an N900?
I work 1 min away, Ill dive in and have a check (preordered a while back though)

Was told they'll get them in stock on Friday.
Unpack and prob be on sale on Monday as expected.

I don't know if any of you have mentioned this yet as I don't keep up with the thread, but I went in to Regent St last night to ask about contracts and the N900 and I received some bad news. I won't be able to upgrade my current T-mobile contract as the Nokia store is only able to give new t-mobile contracts and none of these are what I'm on. Lame.

But with Vodafone, the Nokia store does both upgrades and new contracts.

Now I don't know what to do. My contract with T-mobile has already run out and I was waiting for this phone so I could upgrade. I want to stay with t-mobile but I don't want to wait for another couple of months until the N900 reaches the t-mobile store.

Last edited by lexxx; 2009-11-19 at 08:59.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by lexxx View Post
I don't know if any of you have mentioned this yest as I don't keep up with the thread but I went in to Regent St last night to ask about contracts and the N900 and I received some bad news. I won't be able to upgrade my current T-mobile contract as the Nokia store is only able to give new t-mobile contracts and none of these are what I'm on. Lame.

But with Vodafone, the Nokia store does both upgrades and new contracts.

Now I don't know what to do. My contract with T-mobile has already run out and I was waiting for this phone so I could upgrade. I want to stay with t-mobile but I don't want to wait for another couple of months until the N900 reaches the t-mobile store.
I was told by MPD the other day that the stores do totally different pricing to the website. I've got a pre-order with MPD for a T-Mobile contract, 18months, £35 pm, free handset. Am I likely to get the same deal from the Regent St shop because it looks like they may get it earlier than MPD after all who yesterday told me 4Dec!

Originally Posted by stamenkd View Post
I was told by MPD the other day that the stores do totally different pricing to the website. I've got a pre-order with MPD for a T-Mobile contract, 18months, £35 pm, free handset. Am I likely to get the same deal from the Regent St shop because it looks like they may get it earlier than MPD after all who yesterday told me 4Dec!
Yeah I was told the same. At the moment the NFS dont have any good 18month deals whereas MPD do. Im just hoping that once NFS get them in stock they may be able to offer a better deal

Tags
£306!!