Active Topics

Thanks for the answer, although that post was eight months ago!
I happily sync both Contacts & Calendar with Notes over PC suite since half a year now.

My mistake.Due to a search I found this thread and didn't really realize how old it was.

But now, everyone who might read this in future will get a confirmed answer

Has anyone tried to use Commontime's mNotes to sync email/calendar/contacts over-the-air sync between Lotus Notes and the N900? mNotes support activesync and should theoretically sync with any device that supports activesync. I have used it successfully with my Palm Pre and iPhone.

Originally Posted by edgarloxton View Post
Has anyone tried to use Commontime's mNotes to sync email/calendar/contacts over-the-air sync between Lotus Notes and the N900? mNotes support activesync and should theoretically sync with any device that supports activesync. I have used it successfully with my Palm Pre and iPhone.
Very interesting, but from their webpage can't see that they would support Maemo = Nokia N900

syncing with pc suite will give calendar entries, but can't able to view business emails. lotus traveler is available for almost all platforms and ibm has promised for andriod this year. but no news about supporting maemo platform. i somehow feel let down by nokia for dropping maemo os. can the community support

I have intalled Nitdroid and using lotus notes traveller. Unfortunaltely there is no phone and sms support yet. Hence using my old phone n93 for calls.

You may configure web interface on your Lotus Domino Server and access mailbox via web interface.