Active Topics

Originally Posted by kovach View Post
I've just made a simple application that will show you a list of all the received, dialed and missed calls, without filtering or grouping any of them.
Thanks for the source of this. I was really annoyed with the current call log not showing the phone number that was used and consecutive calls being clumped into one.

I used your source as a starting point to create my own call log app (yeh, not another app); currently hosted at http://code.google.com/p/maemocalllogviewer/

It's in raw source code based on Qt4 libraries, so you'll need a development environment to compile it. No packaging yet because it's still in development, but if you know how to build Maemo Qt apps using MADDE or scratchbox, then it's fairly straight forward:

For MADDE:
  • $ mad qmake MaemoCallLogViewer.pro
  • $ mad make
  • $ mad strip MaemoCallLogViewer
  • $ ... copy MaemoCallLogViewer to phone

Reason I developed it was to start learning the inners of Qt in preparation its existence in other Nokia handsets. So if PR1.2 fixes the call log issue, then this project becomes just another redundant thing.

Let me know if you can help out with the project though. There's a few missing pieces of functionality that is in TODO and my time is limited.

Will post an update when I can get a package out and into garage, but am eagerly awaiting what PR1.2 has before releasing it there.